Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be a different experience for Ipswich compared to their opening game v Dippers. They will realise its only v the Dippers that every touch on a opposing player is an early yellow ( 3 cards in the 1st 24 minutes) and no cards for constant fouling by the opposition is a rarity (End states, 3 cards in 9 fouls, Dippers 1 96th minute booking for their 18th foul).
I saw them a bit in the championship, they attack well and have quite a few players capable of scoring so hopefully no complacency by us

I like that but I think Bernardo will play in one of those four advanced midfield spots. Still would leave whoever misses out, plus Doku and Gundogan of course off the bench.

Hopefully some nice early subs to ease some of the others back. I think Kev will start every game while we have the luxury of a week between fixtures.

There is quite a few seats together on the city website in 132. Just managed to get 4 together for the kids, wife and myself.

I don't think we'll see Rodri until after the international break. That's just my view.

My guess is everything is prioritized at having him ready to go for Arsenal. They can manage the next three fixtures. Hopefully, he'll be healthy when time comes.

Same starting 11 as Chelsea , Foden and Grealish on the bench. Don't think we will see Rodri until the West Ham game at the earliest as there is no need to rush him back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.