Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elland Road only has 1 I think.
Bulls Head opposite Piccadilly Railway station is usually ok for a couple..but allow a good 20-30 mins walk to the Etihad..unless you want to squeeze into the Metro, Ashton line cattle truck experience

Could be an exciting game. They will work hard, they will play on the counter and attack at pace. They also have a former player coming back.

We were ok last week but should be a little sharper this week. Rodri’s absence means we’re more vulnerable in transitions but hopefully we get to see more of Savinho and Doku.

Never seen Ipswich play against anyone home or away - so a team ticked off for me. Hope we slam them.

What i do love about Ipswich Town...is thst they smashed utd 6-3 at Portmsn Road in a league mstch,under Bobby Robson, a brilliant performance with Eric Gates Alan Brazil and the two exquisite Dutchman Muhren and Thissen running wild.
I do remember a keeper saving 3 penalties that day but for the life of me can't remember if it was Gary Bailey or Paul Cooper.
Great to watch that on MOTD, back in the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.