Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did like Gary Bailey back in the day. Call me a Rag!! I have no recollection of that game, however Paul Powers stunner at The Holte end is forever etched in my memory. Ipswich were the Dogs B%locks back in the early 80s.
Bobby Robson's Ipswich team were very unlucky to be around when Liverpool were dominant but also Forest and Villa were picking up trophies.

I like this one, off the Tractor Boys forum: City fan on there giving them advice about not being able to bring big bags or rucsacs in, and warning them that they might get searched.

A wag responded with this: “I think everyone is searched on the way out too, anyone looking to leave with 3 or even 1 point is quickly dealt with.”

I did like Gary Bailey back in the day. Call me a Rag!! I have no recollection of that game, however Paul Powers stunner at The Holte end is forever etched in my memory. Ipswich were the Dogs B%locks back in the early 80s.

Still remember Thijssen and Mühren bringing a bit of continental class to the old First Division. That's late seventies of course.

Was on the tour yesterday, tour leader said Gundo is getting introduced on the pitch before the game to the crowd , suggesting he wasn’t playing but who knows …. Would be great to see playing on that blue shirt again!

Was on the tour yesterday, tour leader said Gundo is getting introduced on the pitch before the game to the crowd , suggesting he wasn’t playing but who knows …. Would be great to see playing on that blue shirt again!
Anything other than playing actual minutes vs Ipswich will be an anticlimax. We need to see him in that blue shirt TODAY!

Yes I expect us to get over the line fairly comfortably in the end in this one. I think we’re capable of playing within ourselves and winning 3-0 today, Haaland, De Bruyne and Foden on the scoresheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.