Ipswich (H) - Sat 24th Aug | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still to this day the best goalkeeping performance I have seen from a City player. Didn’t he do a load of cartwheels as he left the pitch?!!!!
Yes he did.
They also did some filming in the stadium for the Jimmy grimble film after the game.

Surely can't leave Rico Lewis out after that performance yesterday?

Unless Pep is planning to give Walker minutes on his return, Rico should definitely start this game with Walker coming on as a substitute at some stage imo

More about giving the likes of Walker, Stones, Rodri and Foden a run out mate?

More about giving the likes of Walker, Stones, Rodri and Foden a run out mate?
He could well do, Foden could well start depending on how Savio is after his knock yesterday.

I can't see Walker starting but definitely think he'll get minutes.

You could well be correct too, It's all a guessing game, I'd like Rico to keep his place though he deserves it.

No easy games in this league, There's always that threat of getting turned over when it's not expected.

Ipswich players legs going after 50 mins and giving up a bucket load of chances against the Dippers really does fill me with confidence though.
If we play anywhere near our standard they'll be crawling off the pitch at HT.

Just hope the wanker in black affords us some protection and doesn't do an Alty.

If we play anywhere near our standard they'll be crawling off the pitch at HT.

Just hope the wanker in black affords us some protection and doesn't do an Alty.
Very true.

As much as I don't like the Dippers, It was clear from the get go in the Ipswich v Liverpool game that Ipswich were to press and there was a few nasty challenges left in early doors which the ref let go.

Hopefully the ref stamps his authority on the game early and cuts that shit out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.