Ipswich Town PL (H) |Man of the Match

Man of the Match

• Total voters
I was thinking how we look a few steps ahead of where we were last season - think Savinho is having a great impact. We are potentially even stronger this year with the continued development of Rico / Bobb and return of Gundo - it could all outweigh losing Alvarez.
Forgot to mention I went with Haaland - Rico had a great game but his two goals were incredibly well taken. He’s on top form !

I was thinking how we look a few steps ahead of where we were last season - think Savinho is having a great impact. We are potentially even stronger this year with the continued development of Rico / Bobb and return of Gundo - it could all outweigh losing Alvarez.
I think it has already.

As much as Álvarez did very well for us, Gündoğan is a much more accomplished midfielder.

I’ve never seen Julián on the right wing, and he’ll never be a right back, as long as he has a hole in his arse.

Two superb finishes for Haaland, plus a well taken penalty, means I dont see how anyone else could be MOTM. Are we getting blasé about Erling? Lewis had a great game but was at fault for their goal, running sideways to try to play the Brighton player offside, by the time he realised it was not offside the Brighton lad was 5 yards clear for what was a well worked goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.