IPTV

Had many a dodgy box over the years and most were terrible. Mostly 50 quid a year jobbies. Matches froze and TV series had missing episodes or episodes with no sound etc. Cut a long story got introduced to a dude who said He'd sort me with a box for a 100 quid for box and 200 a year for the service. He said you'll get it cheaper but not better. It's an amazing bit of kit. A Z8 BOX ULTRA HD. Fast as fook and the package on Sky or Virgin would cost about 140 a month so a couple of months pays for the year. Theres a 2 week catchup on the box too. The providers have their own servers which is why it's pricey. Watching the City game here in UHD. Like looking out the window it's crystal clear. I guess what I'm trying to say is avoid the cheapy too good to be true packages and get onto a server that has less traffic. The 200 is actually paid in 2 six monthly payments in case it goes tits up.
bloody hell, at least Dick Turpin wore a mask...

Apologies if covered before

I'm out, the next two Saturdays, so will miss the two midday games.

Is there anything on
Kodi
LiveNet
Clearview
IPTV

where I can watch full match replays, after the final whistle has gone?

PM please, if its naughty over these pages

Ta

Just bought a new Samsung TV that runs on Rizen. What's the best way to watch the football on this?

Need IPTV solutions please. Been out of the loop for a while, not sure what is the current decent builds on Kodi or if everybody has moved on to something else now

Just bought a new Samsung TV that runs on Rizen. What's the best way to watch the football on this?

Need IPTV solutions please. Been out of the loop for a while, not sure what is the current decent builds on Kodi or if everybody has moved on to something else now
Search iptv in the apps to see what comes up if there is any then you buy an iptv sub

I can still watch the channels. I just don't know what's on until I select the cannel.
Is this because of the same reason?
I don't have a VPN. I was just trialing the IPTV for a month before I decided whether to stick with it or not.
Cheers.
liveonsat is my go-to channel guide for footy. Doesn't supply links but saves you having to piss about scouring your box..

If your 'smart' tv is anything like the one i got recently (philips) it'll be a great picture, but not very smart.
It was only cheap but fuck me, my grandkids tablet has better spec. No play store, no downloading apps, installed 'apps' shite or don't work.
i was gonna send it back but the picture is brilliant so i plugged an old android box into it and Bingo, free apps downloaded and a live game running.
If your tv is android then you can get some decent free apps like livenet or volta that will work ok.
For a more reliable set up get an iptv sub' and vpn ( i bet you've got that already..)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.