IPTV

Bigg Bigg Blue

In a hole that just keeps getting deeper.
Team supported
Manchester City
I've just had a warning off my provider that there will be some disruption of all the football streams this weekend as sky have just spent a few million quid on new ways of stopping all illegal streams.

Anyone else heard anything about this ?

Genie and bottle springs to mind.

When the vultures sold their souls by whoring the game out to everyone with a bob or two they lost the ability to control anything.

Why anybody would use the Sky streams when you have IPTV is anybodies guess. You literally have access to all of them. TSN coverage in Canada is bloody brilliant with fair and unbiased analysis for both teams playing. NBCSN isn't bad as long as we're not playing Dippers or Rags.

Sky can go and fuck themselves.

Why anybody would use the Sky streams when you have IPTV is anybodies guess. You literally have access to all of them. TSN coverage in Canada is bloody brilliant with fair and unbiased analysis for both teams playing. NBCSN isn't bad as long as we're not playing Dippers or Rags.

It's not hard is it?

My wonderful IPTV provider is on the ball I just go to either his recommendation or find my own within the system normally with my own music playing unless i have a foreign feed.

I've just had a warning off my provider that there will be some disruption of all the football streams this weekend as sky have just spent a few million quid on new ways of stopping all illegal streams.

That’s sky sports there be other channels with all live sports available

If everybody paid for IPTV then you'd not have anything, so it's as valid to ask why people using IPTV try to encourage everyone else to use it. Personally I don't mind paying but I have a limit. Wouldn't mind the 3pm games but to be honest for the last one I just listened via radio (as bad as it was) and got some DIY done, like people used to do.

+ the boxing this weekend, I'm sure I'll still be watching it without paying tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.