IPTV

If everybody paid for IPTV then you'd not have anything, so it's as valid to ask why people using IPTV try to encourage everyone else to use it. Personally I don't mind paying but I have a limit. Wouldn't mind the 3pm games but to be honest for the last one I just listened via radio (as bad as it was) and got some DIY done, like people used to do.

Ah that's not what I meant. Totally get where you're coming from I was talking about when you actually have IPTV why would you still use Sky's football coverage as its absolutely awful. Throw BT in there as well

I listened to the Southampton game in the IKEA car park on GMR. So I'm absolutely with you on that.

My provider said it will be off for a while because they need to rebuild the whole service.

Ah that's not what I meant. Totally get where you're coming from I was talking about when you actually have IPTV why would you still use Sky's football coverage as its absolutely awful. Throw BT in there as well

I listened to the Southampton game in the IKEA car park on GMR. So I'm absolutely with you on that.
Okay, got you now!

My provider said it will be off for a while because they need to rebuild the whole service.
Sky have changed the encryption on some channels to icam which has affected the sources.
Servers will need to switch to using HDMI encoders instead of the c/s they've been using up to now. But as stated, most sports are available on other channels.

Why ANYBODY who isn't a fan of "certain club's" in both football and rugby league would want to watch Sky's coverage (although there's no alternative for RL), is beyond me. Biased in the extreme, and they don't try to hide it.

Their cricket and golf coverage however, is superb. See. They CAN be fair, when they want to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.