Iran Attack on Israel

I don’t absolve them of anything. All I’m saying is I don’t think they’ll launch a direct attack because they know they’ll get a battering if they do.

I don’t see the difference. If my town was being shelled I don’t care if it’s the ayatollah directly attacking it or one of his henchmen. Seems like a weird thing to try to parse…

I don’t see the difference. If my town was being shelled I don’t care if it’s the ayatollah directly attacking it or one of his henchmen. Seems like a weird thing to try to parse…
I’m struggling to see why you are being so argumentative. All I’m saying is I don’t think Iran will directly attack Israel because of the repercussions if it does.

Last edited:
I’m struggling to see why you are being so argumentative. All I’m saying is I don’t think Iran will directly Israel because of the repercussions if it does.

I refute the implicit message that Iran is deterred. At the moment they are happy to have their proxies do their dirty work and hurt Israel by a thousand cuts. That doesn’t sound like Iran is afraid of punching Israel….

I refute the implicit message that Iran is deterred. At the moment they are happy to have their proxies do their dirty work and hurt Israel by a thousand cuts. That doesn’t sound like Iran is afraid of punching Israel….
Ok mate, enjoy the rest of your evening.

The big difference is Hamas and Hezbollah have said they want to eradicate Israel - meanwhile Israel is eradicating Hamas and all those people who happen to live near them in a genocide - thoughts are not as murderous as deeds. Someone may wish you are dead but you killing someone ............ I can see who is the worst there
I’m not taking sides trust me. I don’t think there is a side to take in my opinion. i have just cherry picked some details.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.