Iran Attack on Israel

The Iranians are just a bunch of Shi’ites.

Hamas and Hezbollah have been the front for Irans proxy war for years. I think Iran has stated they want Israel to be eradicated.
The two groups are not your conventional armies-they can only lose if they were.
They wilfully integrate into the normal lives of Palestinians who are accepted collateral.
The USA will always have a very rich powerful enclave of Jews.
This is not an Arab-Jew conflict. It’s predominantly a Shi’ite Muslim v Jewish one.

Hamas and Hezbollah have been the front for Irans proxy war for years. I think Iran has stated they want Israel to be eradicated.
The two groups are not your conventional armies-they can only lose if they were.
They wilfully integrate into the normal lives of Palestinians who are accepted collateral.
This is not an Arab-Jew conflict. It’s predominantly a Shi’ite Muslim v Jewish one.

Hamas are Sunni Muslims, as are the vast majority of Palestinians.

Iran won’t dare to land a punch on Israel. Nobody in their right minds hits out at an enemy they know will hit them back at least twice as hard.

Iran won’t dare to land a punch on Israel. Nobody in their right minds hits out at an enemy they know will hit them back at least twice as hard.

Many Israeli’s facing attacks from Hezbollah, Houthis and Hamas would disagree with you.

The big difference is Hamas and Hezbollah have said they want to eradicate Israel - meanwhile Israel is eradicating Hamas and all those people who happen to live near them in a genocide - thoughts are not as murderous as deeds. Someone may wish you are dead but you killing someone ............ I can see who is the worst there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.