Irani talking out of his **** again

Back to his "shorten a surname and add a y at the end" best today. On the subject of everton's next manager "what about Stubbsy? Or even Lenny from Celtic, eh Al? We've not really heard from Everton fans on Sports Breakfast have we?"

I wonder why you fucking plonker.

RIIAFLC

Just listen to this. Irani is name dropping Ashley Cole so much that even bloated rag hack Steve Curry has a go at him. Then when Brazil winds him up about being a plastic Essex boy Henk Potts wades in and mercilessly rips the piss out of him too.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om8NzXkN1zQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om8NzXkN1zQ</a>

RIIAFLC

nicholasjackson said:
strongbowholic said:
Back to his "shorten a surname and add a y at the end" best today. On the subject of everton's next manager "what about Stubbsy? Or even Lenny from Celtic, eh Al? We've not really heard from Everton fans on Sports Breakfast have we?"

I wonder why you fucking plonker.

RIIAFLC

he sounds like the fonz

I knew I'd heard the voice before, just seen a Foxy Bingo ad and realised Plastic Ronnie dresses up in Fox's head and suit to earn extra cash, what a wanker!!

I know it's a bit late, but what about Tuesday morning when he said there were half a million fans on the united parade, then that rag correspondent they have said it was about 50,000!

smithy extra said:
I know it's a bit late, but what about Tuesday morning when he said there were half a million fans on the united parade, then that rag correspondent they have said it was about 50,000!

I had a good laugh that morning, plastic ronnie was telling everyone there was at least half a million on the parade then I think it was Dom Mcguiness? a reporter who was there told him there was a maximum of around 10,000 at old trafford & around 50,000 in total on the parade, needless to say plastic ronnie kept quiet after that,
It always makes me smile when Brazil is trying to have a proper conversation with a guest on the show he tries to keep plastic ronnie out of the conversation, I am just waiting for the day when Brazil tells him to keep quiet while the adults are talking,
Its a bit sad really to listen to someone so out of there depth its embarasing.

Not defending the **** in any way but do you not think his continued bullshit and the piss taking he receives from fellow presenters is part of the act now, generating interest in the show which is what his bosses want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.