Irani talking out of his **** again

Well we have to get another campaign going to get rid of some fucker
Need someone bigger now,think someone said earlier twitchers lad
Horrible twat and hasn't much time for our club,that would be my target.

burning blue soul said:
can someone please condense 173 pages into one quick post so i know what he has done.

you can skip the raggish leanings as i know that but the rest is an intrigue.

Irani offers no insight, has no knowledge of sport, even cricket, which he somehow managed to play at the top level. Then he started telling massive whopping lies on air. Research by BM forum meant that RIIAFLC was exposed for these lies. This was picked up on in the national press, his fellow talksport presenters and eventually his bosses. His regular name-dropping and freebies because of his job at TS, were all he would discuss on air.

That, and contsantly steering conversation away from the topic in hand and toward Manchess Unaaarted, corr, pffft.

He was, sometime yesterday, relieved of his duties, in part due to the diligent work of contributors to this thread.

The Flash said:
burning blue soul said:
can someone please condense 173 pages into one quick post so i know what he has done.

Irani offers no insight, has no knowledge of sport, even cricket, which he somehow managed to play at the top level. Then he started telling massive whopping lies on air. Research by BM forum meant that RIIAFLC was exposed for these lies. This was picked up on in the national press, his fellow talksport presenters and eventually his bosses. His regular name-dropping and freebies because of his job at TS, were all he would discuss on air.

That, and contsantly steering conversation away from the topic in hand and toward Manchess Unaaarted, corr, pffft.

He was, sometime yesterday, relieved of his duties, in part due to the diligent work of contributors to this thread.

Amen.

I've posted my support in the thread before and followed it for a while but as i never listen to talk sport felt my place could only be a supporting role the ones such as yourself and others who picked up on his lies and exposed him deserve all the credit!

The Flash said:
burning blue soul said:

Nice synopsis

The replay of this morning's show on the talksport website is unintentional comedy gold. Schadenfreude at it's finest.

Can't be arrised with the Chumps League Final and not even sure he's doing Sunday's cricket show.

If you listen closely you might just be able to hear his heart breaking, around 29.30 on the 9.30-10:00am section

Funny as Fuck

Nailed the **** to the wall on twitter today. As requested I've sent video to Talksport guys.

Cheers for the congrats guys, it's not me, it's us. We've helped along with Talkforum to put this **** in early retirement.

He can join Creland talking bollocks on North Korea State Television aka MUTV now.

Fuck you Irani, you liking plastic ****. Enjoy scrounging cans of beans and the odd tenner from 'Evansy' and take back the half eaten sandwich from the Homeless guy you shamelessly took a photo of after donating to.

We won guys, we only went and fucking did it. So happy!<br /><br />-- Thu May 23, 2013 3:53 pm --<br /><br />
88ster said:
The replay of this morning's show on the talksport website is unintentional comedy gold. Schadenfreude at it's finest.

Can't be arrised with the Chumps League Final and not even sure he's doing Sunday's cricket show.

If you listen closely you might just be able to hear his heart breaking, around 29.30 on the 9.30-10:00am section

Funny as Fuck

The same final he's harped on about for weeks, the same final including a club he 'loves' and has mates there. The same club in line for a treble. Right on his fucking doorstep and he's not going. Tells you all you need to know about the plastic wanker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.