Irani talking out of his **** again

banbury_blue said:
laserblue said:
banbury_blue said:
Anyone know what time during the show it is when he gets the momentous news?

About 16 minutes into the 7.30-8.00 segment.

I see they've already removed Irani's picture from the Sports Breakfast page.

Awww the poor little lamb ha ha ha

Also check just before the show ends at 10am when Brazil asks him what he's doing for the weekend. Irani sounds like he's going to start crying when he says he's got nothing planned while Brazil sounds like he's trying to stop laughing when he asks him about the CL final.

Remember, plastic Irani's second favourite team is Bayern, he's been on freebies to watch them play in Munich (he's best mates with the club doctor, don't you know) and has been banging on for weeks about getting a freebie for the CL final. Now he can't get a freebie he can't be arsed going down the road to watch them. He says the freebie "isn't going to happen" and that he's "not fussed" about going.

A joyous day.

Thought I had misheard this morning until reading this.

Bye bye you sanctimonious sycophantic lying twat.

Only yesterday he was banging on about blagging a free trip to somewhere and doing the show from there. Can't remember where though but he obviously didn't see it coming.....

Wanker wanker wanker

Hope you are reading this you plastic freeloading fuckpig!!!!

That hitler parody is fucking outstanding!! Great work on getting rid of one of the most detestable cunts on radio boys - don't stop your good work here though as there are dozens more in radio land who deserve your scrutiny!

Hitler parody is a fantastic piece of work and kudos to the poster who did it :-)

laserblue said:
I just knocked this up to commemorate this momentous day. Gentlemen, enjoy.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klsEbJ5STwY[/youtube]

RIIAUFLC

That is just brilliant! The funniest one yet, IMHO.

I loved the honourable mention for all those from BM, who have been at the forefront of this campaign.

Unfortunately, I'm no wizard on the computer and can only admire those who are. I'm just pleased that my posts on this thread may have contributed in some small way to RIIAFLC's demise.

RIIAISFLC.

Oh lads,I cant believe it,thats a massive well done to all involved !!!

He was absolutely distraught,(I just listened to the clips)I didn't know till tonite,as not been in touch with radio today,amazing news

RIIALC by the way

Blue Punter said:
Mrmcfc said:

He was there.

That is very, very good.

How can he enjoy his freeloading time on the yacht in the Cote D'azur, when he knows his media career is about to end?

You're all very bad people.

However in the words of Dick Emery, "I love you".

Almost forgot:

RIIALFC - WP45IINTP.

Does this make me an ITK?

Seriously, great work lads. I'm sure Fetlocks will have some pearls of wisdom for us to enjoy.

Surely a job in the meeja somewhere exists for the ****? Radio Nelson and Colne or summat?

Well done to the chaps involved. Sterling work.

EHIAFFC? (Eamonn Holmes)

Or.

JRIACSGC (Jamie Redknapp is a clueless sycophant gobshite ****)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.