Irani talking out of his **** again

Shit his missus is going to the Himalayas climbing for charity we will never hear the friggin last of that, all those who say dont listen were right radios off until Durham at 4

blue underpants said:
Shit his missus is going to the Himalayas climbing for charity we will never hear the friggin last of that, all those who say dont listen were right radios off until Durham at 4

She'll fuck off with the Abominable Snowman if she has any sense.

Better off with Big Foot than Big ****.

NipHolmes said:
I'm sick of being told to 'listen'.

It's really starting to piss me off now.
It does my head in that. Darren Gough is a bad one for it aswell. Infact most pundits/presenters seem to do it these days, probably to sound like they know what theyre on about and have something to say worth listening to.
"Corr pfftt well listen,(insert bullshit comment) corr pfftt". It's all that comes out of his mouth. Sometimes followed by, "int that right Al". No Roni, no it isn't

RIIAC

He couldn't wait to mention it again this morning. Referring to his favourite team, he assumed they would win the League, the CUP, and...maybe...the treble. One of these looks likely, but he's a bit too presumptuous with the rest.

NipHolmes said:

Its actually an Aussie thing, if you ever hear any of their cricketers get interviewed they start every answer with it!

Another thing that pisses me off is the way he keeps on referring to Brazil as "Bernard". Big fucking deal Irani, you know the fat one's middle name; get over your fucking self.

Playground twat.

RIIAC

NipHolmes said:

Him and Gough do my head in with this. Its the f**king radio what else are we supposed to do.
RIIAC

Am I imagining it or are there even more adverts on talksport now than normal? And, controversial, has Irani toned down his irrititating habits recently? Or, do I now automatically tune-off to everything he says?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.