Irani talking out of his **** again

The cookie monster said:
blue underpants said:
If you listen closely this morning you can hear Saint Ronnie wanking furiously in a distant corner of the studio, this is due to a third rate journo in a fifth rate rag paper..The Star...writing that Ronaldo might be coming back to the swamp

I think the guy from the star convinced them it was a done deal
Irani was foaming at the mouth

RIIAC

Brilliant innit... some hack from The Star!... The fuckin' STAAAR!! makes up a story and they have a phone-in about it. Cue more great insights from St Ronald "How old is Ronaldo? not sure... urrrr.... phhhhsh... is he a better deal than ur Bale?.... fffew .....urrr... waddaya think Al?"

RIIAC

The cookie monster said:
blue underpants said:
If you listen closely this morning you can hear Saint Ronnie wanking furiously in a distant corner of the studio, this is due to a third rate journo in a fifth rate rag paper..The Star...writing that Ronaldo might be coming back to the swamp

RIIAC
He might have convinced Dumb and Dumber Cookie but i dont think he convinced you or me.

Swales lives said:
The cookie monster said:
blue underpants said:

RIIAC

Brilliant innit... some hack from The Star!... The fuckin' STAAAR!! makes up a story and they have a phone-in about it. Cue more great insights from St Ronald "How old is Ronaldo? not sure... urrrr.... phhhhsh... is he a better deal than ur Bale?.... fffew .....urrr... waddaya think Al?"

RIIAC

He went on to say he'd rather have Bale as he was younger and would cost, at a guess, £40m, and then Fergie would turn him into an £80m player. More sychophantic rubbish from this plastic rag.

That clip with Henk Potts or whatever he's called is hilarious. Irani really cant take having the piss taken out of him.Henk made him look like a right ****, which of course, he is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.