Irani talking out of his **** again

Nothing outrageous, was he on this morning ? I would have thought after us F**king up at Everton, Mighty Wales destroying England, first Grand Prix, Gold cup on Friday there was enough material to make a total ass of himself.
Oh yes RIIAC

big gaz said:
Nothing outrageous, was he on this morning ? I would have thought after us F**king up at Everton, Mighty Wales destroying England, first Grand Prix, Gold cup on Friday there was enough material to make a total ass of himself.
Oh yes RIIAC
Yes, he invented a new word this morning when reading someone's tweet "untentional". Thick twat.
RIIAC

Matty said:
Tony Adcock said:
ps: check out the reviews on Amazon for his book, you will piss yourself.

Just read them.....how bad can it be to get such bad reviews ???

It's amazing how many people think he is such a tit.

I read some of the 5* reviews to see what planet they were on, 50% of them were piss take reviews who clearly thought it was absolute shite as well!

To be fair it looks like most of those bad reviews are written by the same person/few people. Majority only have 1 review and written in the space of a few days with pretty much same comments lol.

Still, if it stops people buying his book and putting money in his pocket than it's a result haha

RIIAC

west didsblue said:
big gaz said:
Oh yes RIIAC
Yes, he invented a new word this morning when reading someone's tweet "untentional". Thick twat.
RIIAC

This morning they had a guy on talking about Mark Halsey's refereeing performance and he was suggesting that, like in Basketball, they should have a ref on each half of the pitch and they are responsible for any decisions in that half of the pitch. Brazil said he didn't know enough about Basketball to comment, yet St. Ronald Of Dunmow was suddenly a luminary on refereeing in Basketball:

"Yeah Alan, they have a ref that covers each half of the pitch (it's a basketball 'court', you thick ****) in Basketball. Seems to work for them. Making decisions and things like that....."

RIIAC!!!!!!!!!!

ive got this sudden urge to stick a large tiswas style cream pie violently in is fat fucking face live on air!

At this very minute he is making a twat of himself on twitter defending Ferdinand and Ferguson, Durham and Gough live on air now giving him shit

Should be interesting at 6am tomorrow he will be turning somersaults in the studio, Brazil will tear strips off him

Hey Al Al theres no eerrr need to get eerrr peronal is there Al, Al Al are you listening Al, why you laughing Al

His broad knowledge of all sports had no boundaries, this morning he commented that Kimi raikkonen had won his first formula one race since 2007 yesterday. I'm sure he won in Abu Dhabi last November. Talk sport is the most hair on the back of your neck standing up cringe fest who actually tunes in and likes it? On another note has anyone ever listened to fisherman a blues on talk sport? It was enough to have me switching the dial over to 5 live to hear more insightful reporting of the Cypriot dept crisis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.