Irani talking out of his **** again

lmjones1uk said:
Irani posted a picture of himself drinking a pint of milk on Twitter saying some gubbins along the lines of "live drinking milk, takes me back to my school days"

I tweeted him back saying he should switch to Skimmed milk and put a #RIIAC - he blocked me, any idea if he knows what RIIAC means?
Yes i think he does, he was having a rant at people abusing him on twitter last week, he also knows hes not very good with the amount of guests who take the piss out of him

i think it is talked about at talksport, alot of tweets i see are sent to various presenters as well, durham,quinny,cundy, saggers, stan the man, moose, i think brazil uses his shitness as a security measure, i know hes an ex rag but i like brazil and he always takes piss out of st ronald, especially when henk comes on

RIIAC

If he's not kissing Brazil arse, he's joining in the bullying of that poor pissflap Moose.

And you can't shut him up when a guest comes on... Example

Brazil: Joining on the line now is John Bloggs (or whoever), the shithouse cleaner at Wembley Stadium

Irani: Ayyyyyyyy Johnny boy!!! How are ya doin'?.... Gotta have a few drinks next time we meet up.....

Made a complete tit of himself today in his defence of Camel gob. Completely contradicted himself and effectively admitted he didn't know what he was talking about but still wouldn't shut up. He then got very excited when that knobhead Alvin Martin came on and agreed with him.

RIIAC

Yep, he was particularly embarrassing today. You'd really need to listen back to it to get the full extent but he was shocking. I'm thinking the Chinese put something in his green tea.

RIIAC

Great boost for England ahead of the World Cup qualifiers as Sir Ron throws his considerable weight (34' waist ) behind Hodgson. ."He's a top man Roy whenever I've been with him"......Gunshot.

neverred76 said:
Great boost for England ahead of the World Cup qualifiers as Sir Ron throws his considerable weight (34' waist ) behind Hodgson. ."He's a top man Roy whenever I've been with him"......Gunshot.
He said he personally knew the dr who was working with rio and he works with lots of celebs and other pro atheletes so wouldnt be available to go with england squad. Fucking dickhead. He was giving pointers to the groundsman and horse trainers at cheltenham the other week and as much as a funt brazil is he was royally ripping into him.

Talking about players who have played multiple positions this morning - you know, Paul Warhurst etc.

St Ronald of Dunmow's contribution?

Brian McClair.

Seriously.

That Moose chap just pissed himself laughing at him.

RIIAC

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.