Irani talking out of his **** again

Yeah; we should leave St Ron alone. His selfless act of helping GAzza was a wonderfully altuistic action on his part, as we were reminded again this morning by Matt Scott.

strongbowholic said:
Yeah; we should leave St Ron alone. His selfless act of helping GAzza was a wonderfully altuistic action on his part, as we were reminded again this morning by Matt Scott.
Did he do something to help? I've not really heard it mentioned. Something about if it wasn't for St Ron an England legend would be dead?

They were talking about the best Brazilian player.
I heard him say that his Dad called him into the house to let him watch a 1966 match with this guy,

Manuel Francisco dos Santos, known by the nickname "Garrincha", was an association football right winger and forward who helped the Brazil national team win the World Cups of 1958 and 1962.

He says that he thought that Garrincha was the best.
Slur Ron say he remembers him scoring a great goal while he played at Goodison in a world cup game, while I dont doubt that the game takes place I can not believe for a second that his Dad recorded that game and that he can if he did remember it.
One quick Wikipedia search and you could see that he was almost reading off the screen word for word what a lying fucker.

Forgot to mention, this morning he was eulogising about Jack Willshere thusly:

"He's got big legs, big hamstrings and a big backside..."

Really?

RIIAC

Irani is pissed this morning ,starts every sentence slurring. Hope saint Ron didn't drive to work .

He asked Adam Le Fondre this morning, in relation to him being on the bench: "do you model yourself on Ole Gunner Solskjaer, eh?"

Le Fondre responded "no, I want to start games."

Whether you like Goughie, agree with him or think he is a cockwomble, at least he is more coherent, entertaining and ultimately listenable than that balloon.

RIIAC

Cor, wow, gaaarsp, greht, brilliant......top blawk.

Saint Ron at his broadcasting best this morning. We are truly blessed.

Our Ronnie, who art on Talksport
Hollow are thy views
Thy spouting shite
Thy's never right
Why on earth do you ever bother
Give us this day a decent point
And provide us some useful insight
As we travel to work in the car, the train or on the bus
Lead us from all his bullshit
And deliver us from this knobhead
Then we will listen
To your station
Forever and ever
Amen

strongbowholic said:
Our Ronnie, who art on Talksport
Hollow are thy views
Thy spouting shite
Thy's never right
Why on earth do you ever bother
Give us this day a decent point
And provide us some useful insight
As we travel to work in the car, the train or on the bus
Lead us from all his bullshit
And deliver us from this knobhead
Then we will listen
To your station
Forever and ever
Amen

Ha ha, very good

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.