Irani talking out of his **** again

I couldn't face listening this morning. Might tune in tomorrow on the way to Brum for a giggle.

RIIAC

nicholasjackson said:
Has he gone quiet on his good mate Paul or now he's in America has he got bored off it all?
He's worried someone might ask him to contribute to his hospital bill so he's keeping quiet.

RIIAC

nicholasjackson said:
this morning has highlighted problem with the game, irani has got a ticket for Celtic Juventus tonight, is he a fan ? no , real fans missing out on tickets and this **** gets one,not just ronnie but fuck it RIIAC

I was thinking exactly the same mate, how the fuck has that **** managed to get his hands on a ticket when many true Celtic fans wont have been able too!!!

RIIAC

strongbowholic said:
I couldn't face listening this morning. Might tune in tomorrow on the way to Brum for a giggle.

RIIAC

I couldn't either, I still can't. I will have a listen on Thursday if the rags get dicked by Real.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 am --<br /><br />
gazinho said:
nicholasjackson said:
this morning has highlighted problem with the game, irani has got a ticket for Celtic Juventus tonight, is he a fan ? no , real fans missing out on tickets and this **** gets one,not just ronnie but fuck it RIIAC

I was thinking exactly the same mate, how the fuck has that **** managed to get his hands on a ticket when many true Celtic fans wont have been able too!!!

RIIAC

And you just know that all of this is a freebie. That c*nt wouldn't part with a penny to go to any match or lunch. The freeloading plastic bastard.

Burnage Burnsy said:
Why does he have to say listen before he says everything??

Because he's seen footballers do it and thinks it makes him sound authorative and knowledgable.

Bellamy always says it, and he says 'look' too.

No matter who he interviews about whatever subject, he always chirps like he knows what's what, he is vague and treads carefully using cliche's. Google and Wikipedia must be faves on the computer too because you can tell he's literallty reading text. I also reckon he's a youtuber and watches clips of players before telling listeners his thought's on players.

He tried to win favour by knocking the business round up caller known as Henk Potts. Used to knock him about bonuses etc, always goes on about Gold too. Henk does him most days he calls in and belittles him, I'd love to actually hear what he thinks of Ronnie, I guarantee he's butt of jocks when Brazil and Henk meet up.

Yesterday they spoke to Le Tissier, Southampton had a great win over us as we know. If it was me I'd of talk in depth about Southamptons win and their relegation fight and also the performances under Pochettino. Instead he asked Le Tissier about his thoughts about the title race (United in particular as he always tries to do). It just screams ignorance and a narrow minded person. The relegation battle is just as important to those teams down there as the title is for us, United and Chelsea. So many talking points for discussion as I've said above yet he hasn't the slightest fucking clue.

Hat ethe bastard and hope my campaign helps to gat him the p45. I plan to keep plodding on and highlighting lies and get the following up to a few thousand and I hope that Talksport look and take action. I know I'm getting some attention because Irani is blocking people that followed him and me at the same time. I only have 100 followers for fuck sake and yet he is so petty. I think he's biting ;)

On the show this morning. Brazil said to Irani "I don't go on Twitter, I'd just get abused and I can't be doing with that". St Ronald had the audacity to reply that "you need to have a thick skin, you were a footballer and must have heard it from the terraces, I got terrible abuse in australia on Tour with England"......

Brazil said he wouldn't be bothering with it and then Irani said, "well if you do get any abuse you just block the idiots and have good banter with your real followers".... just made me lol when I thought about NipHolmes campaign!

I'm convinced Brazil set him up, because of the shit he's getting.

If anyone wants to listen to it, and try and keep a straight face, it's on their podcast from this mornings show. Between 07.30 - 08.00 slot and around about 10 to 15 mins in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.