Irani talking out of his **** again

kbb said:
Brian Moore was brilliant as a temp stand in - lets hope its him

Agreed, a very good sports broadcaster who speaks his mind regardless.

lets have it right here, Brazil has had enough of the fucking whopper and about time.

Made my day,made my year,oh fuck it,news of the decade. He sounds a broken man. #funny as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now did I hear keys saying and thanks also to Alan?

Here's the listen again, this is an episode worth cherishing ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen-again/episode/115629" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/listen ... ode/115629</a>

Hahaha! At the end of the show Brazil asked the Whopper what he's up to at the weekend and he mumbled something about maybe a bit of golf but had nothing planned. Brazil then asked about the CL final but RIIAC said that's "not going to happen" but that he's "not fussed about it". Looks like the freebies have dried up already.

RIIAUFLC

(U=Unemployed)

Made my fucking year. Fuck off Irani and don't come back you c unt!

Manch Unarted no more and about bleeding time...

RIIAC

laserblue said:
Hahaha! At the end of the show Brazil asked the Whopper what he's up to at the weekend and he mumbled something about maybe a bit of golf but had nothing planned. Brazil then asked about the CL final but RIIAC said that's "not going to happen" but that he's "not fussed about it". Looks like the freebies have dried up already.

RIIAUFLC

(U=Unemployed)

Hahaha.

RIIAUFLCWHNCLT

Who has no champions league ticket ;)

Don't worry Ron-eh, you could pick up the phone and call Evansy, see if he needs his back garden mowing.

Game set and match to bluemoon
I know your reading this St Ronald,so don't worry pal you will get my vote when you go in the jungle or the big brother house.

The cookie monster said:
Game set and match to bluemoon
I know your reading this St Ronald,so don't worry pal you will get my vote when you go in the jungle or the big brother house.

Nailed it.

I will make it my quest to make sure he does every single bushtucker trial ;)

Kangaroo arseholes and Ostrich bollocks await you Irani.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.