Irani....

why do people listen and then moan saying he is this and that, and then listen again.

must have no brains.

Terry Christian - from Stockport, lives in Bramhall.

Shouldn't he be a blue? Another myth from the swamp quashed.

Stockport is full of cunts like him

I'm a rag and find Ronald ' don't worry about that ' a twat of the highest order too. One of the many media United that makes nearly all match-going reds' toes curl. Goldstein is a bigger prick in my opinion though.

TGR said:
Irani is bad - very bad! But NOWHERE near as that utter and total Cnut Adrian Durham!
I can honestly say that if I ever meet him I will punch him. Hard!

Believe it or not, City are actually Durhams second team. Whatever that means.

stony said:
TGR said:
Irani is bad - very bad! But NOWHERE near as that utter and total Cnut Adrian Durham!
I can honestly say that if I ever meet him I will punch him. Hard!

Believe it or not, City are actually Durhams second team. Whatever that means.
He goes away with us aswell & it's not just when the money came in,he's a WUM & A good one.
He actually got a ban for saying to Graham Poll on the phone "how can you of all people talk about the lack of competency amongst refereees".

Wiggum22 said:
I'm a rag and find Ronald ' don't worry about that ' a twat of the highest order too. One of the many media United that makes nearly all match-going reds' toes curl. Goldstein is a bigger prick in my opinion though.

Yeah, that catchphrase of his is incredibly annoying; as is his habit of, just after Brazil introduces a guest, Irani echoing in the backround the guests name.
Brazil: "and now on the line its Stuart Robson"
Irani "ROBBO!"
B:"next up its good morning to Peter Reid"
Irani: "REIDY!"

That is the sum total of what he brings to the show. Why th efuck is he still on air?

The original, and still the best (post) for me, sums it up perfectly:

"Irani - what a chopper"

LOL. Absolute quality

Wiggum22 said:
Every rag i know says the same,but i've never asked why,both talk about nothing else other than how good utd are & how shit City are so it's kinda strange they are despised by rags as much as by City fans.
I've got to admit i can't understand why irani keeps banging on about having a ticket for City's final but unsure yet wether to go the rags final,he says he might not go because he thinks he's a jinx but i'm not having that.

bluemanc said:
Wiggum22 said:
Every rag i know says the same,but i've never asked why,both talk about nothing else other than how good utd are & how shit City are so it's kinda strange they are despised by rags as much as by City fans.
I've got to admit i can't understand why irani keeps banging on about having a ticket for City's final but unsure yet wether to go the rags final,he says he might not go because he thinks he's a jinx but i'm not having that.

TBH, whenever I've heard Goldstein talk about city he's always been ok - but maybe thats cos at the time he always seems to have his mate Noel gallagher on the phone talking about us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.