Irani....

malg said:
Agree with the post above about the 'lucky sofa'! I don't care how good my lucky sofa is, a real fan would not miss a game of that magnitude. Just a knob....

Carnt be much of a lucky sofa, watching England play Cricket from it hasn't brought him much luck.

Darren Gough............

Total fat arsed, dancing like a fag twat.

Cannot decide if he supports Barnsley, Man Ure , Spuds or Liverpool

Hate that twat

I thought it was hilarious that Irani was desperately trying to name drop people who might get him a ticket to the CL final.

Then tried to suggest that he had a 'season ticket' so he would be in the ballot.

If he does get a ticket it will obviously be his first match of the season!

I can't quite accept his views on cricket either because his England record is crap and very short.

He never ceases to suprise me the rag twat, Brazil says, you're not going, is it too far? You managed to got to Selby last night for 3 grand!!! Silence from Irani!!!

Twat of the highest order!

Graceyboy said:
This prick Irani is embarassing to the end and has no shame that he is a freeloading glory hunting prick.

Yesterday, he was whingin that he couldnt find a free champions league final ticket. (Brasil had his and was takin the piss out of him). but the shameful way he was touting his so xalled "celebrity connections" to get a free ticket was embarassing and shameful. Shall we put him in touch with our friend Amrik Gill? Im sure he will have a ticket for him

Thats all this prick does on this show. Name drop, tells tales of free loading, pretends hes friends with famous callers to the show by chummying their name

eg

Brasil " We have Nick Faldo on the line, good Morning Nick..."

Irani "Morning Nicko....."

At least all other interviewers pay the repect to the "celebritys"*

Complete knob of the highest order. He knows nowt about Cricket, and even less about all other sports

Keys and Gray have some quality interviews on their show. Real good interesting stories come out on their show. Very goood presenters indeed. Like earlier post mentioned, they no longer have a bias rag agenda to uphold. They had Terry V in a few weeks back. What a funny interview, some of the stories were great he had to tell. They also had Barry Fry in one day, he was superb also.

Best show on the station

Can I add Jason Cundy to the knob list also?

good post and well said.
gray and keys are bob on. i posted last week about this and their freedom from rag sky.

de niro said:
Graceyboy said:
This prick Irani is embarassing to the end and has no shame that he is a freeloading glory hunting prick.

Yesterday, he was whingin that he couldnt find a free champions league final ticket. (Brasil had his and was takin the piss out of him). but the shameful way he was touting his so xalled "celebrity connections" to get a free ticket was embarassing and shameful. Shall we put him in touch with our friend Amrik Gill? Im sure he will have a ticket for him

Thats all this prick does on this show. Name drop, tells tales of free loading, pretends hes friends with famous callers to the show by chummying their name

eg

Brasil " We have Nick Faldo on the line, good Morning Nick..."

Irani "Morning Nicko....."

At least all other interviewers pay the repect to the "celebritys"*

Complete knob of the highest order. He knows nowt about Cricket, and even less about all other sports

Keys and Gray have some quality interviews on their show. Real good interesting stories come out on their show. Very goood presenters indeed. Like earlier post mentioned, they no longer have a bias rag agenda to uphold. They had Terry V in a few weeks back. What a funny interview, some of the stories were great he had to tell. They also had Barry Fry in one day, he was superb also.

Best show on the station

Can I add Jason Cundy to the knob list also?

good post and well said.
gray and keys are bob on. i posted last week about this and their freedom from rag sky.
They might be bob on now,but they slated our club while at sky with a passion so they can still get fucked for me!

I find some of the topics and opinions on talk sport just as mad as some of the threads and opinions on here !

Talk Sport isn't shit it's very entertaining, just like Bluemoon is, we login and tune in daily !

I agree with comments about k & g ( although didn't agree with them getting gig in first place). A couple more names for rag list. Sam allardyce, Steve Bruce these two are both apologists for slur Alex fergiescum but irani and Goldstein are two horrible rag cnuts who made a carreer out of fuck all.
Talksport has a definite rag leaning but it is also infested with front wheel skids.

There's one that nobody has mentioned. And I can't physically bring myself to listen to his voice, which is a shame as he's on the same show as Marcotti on ESPN. Tommy Smyth, good lord. He licks rag arse at every opportunity and he looks like a weasel.

tsmith.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.