Ireland had another shocker...

Starring for Darlington in a few years, retired at the age of 30, Celebrity Big Brother at 32, alcoholic attention whore at 35.

He reminds me of another Lee Hendrie, ex Villa player. Has obvious ability, but just can't cut it and I can see him going the same way and disappearing down the leagues or becoming a bit of a journeyman. Shame, but for all his talent with a ball he just isn't up to it all round.

Limmer said:
He reminds me of another Lee Hendrie, ex Villa player. Has obvious ability, but just can't cut it and I can see him going the same way and disappearing down the leagues or becoming a bit of a journeyman. Shame, but for all his talent with a ball he just isn't up to it all round.
You can have all the keepy-uppy skillz in the world and still be shit at football. I think this is where Ireland gets confused.

He was far from having a shocker. He did ok, a bit disappointing at times, a bit lively at times. I don't know why this thread is even alive, are we supposed to feel good if Ireland fails? Garbage. Move along please.

I still wish him well, despite everything.

I will always have a soft spot for the mad git.

Bluemoon115 said:
LoveCity said:
Starring for Darlington in a few years, retired at the age of 30, Celebrity Big Brother at 32, alcoholic attention whore at 35.
Eaten by his own shark aged 39.
Doing keepy-uppy with a screwed up ball of paper to impress the kids in piccadilly gardens at 60 While telling stories about how he once played for manchester city, which nobody believes.

If Irelands legs have gone as it seems it looks like we got Milner for 14m as Ireland was worth fuck all to us. Great deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.