Ireland Leaving - Absolute Disaster

If Ireland wants out then i'm disgusted. He has hardly been overlooked, Hughes gave him chances to perform and so did Mancini, the performances he has put in, have hardly warranted a place in the starting 11, the games have passed him by when he has played. I love Ireland, everytime he plays i want him to score, to give him some confidence to perform like last season, but wanting out is ridiculous. He complained that Hughes played him out of position, so Mancini plays him in his natural position and he plays shit. I want Ireland to stay because on his day he is one of the best midfielders in the prem, but if this is true then Stevie has got it all wrong. The fans have stood by him even when he's played shit, if he had played well i could understand, but at the end of the day Mancini can't play a player who contributes to only 5 minutes of the game. Don't be stupid Stevie, get your head down and get back to last seasons form

sign-him-up said:
Got a friend who's mates with Stevie - Both go out for dinner together, got each other's BBM etc. Stevie has said to hm he's not happy with the current manager and whilst he loves city, the scum is his dream club. Read into it what you will x
If you are indeed a Rag, then would you kindly piss off? Or at least post something of use, rather than typical childish drivel. If United is Ireland's "dream club", then you're welcome to him. However if you aren't a Rag, source?

;)

I can't believe what I'm reading.

Do we not remember the interview he gave where he said he felt hurt by what City fans used to say about him? He's admitted that he reads City forums and City fans opinions of him really affect him. This time last year everyone was like "Oh I'm sorry, Stevie", "forgive me Stevie, please don't leave".

A few quiet games later, he's back to square one getting abuse! He's a City player, has been with us for years and clearly feels something for the club. The least we can do is stand by him while he's having a bad patch.

It really winds me up how Adebayor is some sort of hero when he's clearly here for the money and is a lazy twat, but when a homegrown player with genuine talent and affection for the club has a bad spell, he's treated like shit.

City fans really wind me up nowadays.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm --<br /><br />Oh, and Stephen Ireland is the best football player at our club. By far.

MCfcBOB said:
sign-him-up said:
Got a friend who's mates with Stevie - Both go out for dinner together, got each other's BBM etc. Stevie has said to hm he's not happy with the current manager and whilst he loves city, the scum is his dream club. Read into it what you will x
If you are indeed a Rag, then would you kindly piss off? Or at least post something of use, rather than typical childish drivel. If United is Ireland's "dream club", then you're welcome to him. However if you aren't a Rag, source?

;)

He's talking shit if Ireland's interview are true.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:54 pm --<br /><br />
nunogo said:
I can't believe what I'm reading.

Do we not remember the interview he gave where he said he felt hurt by what City fans used to say about him? He's admitted that he reads City forums and City fans opinions of him really affect him. This time last year everyone was like "Oh I'm sorry, Stevie", "forgive me Stevie, please don't leave".

A few quiet games later, he's back to square one getting abuse! He's a City player, has been with us for years and clearly feels something for the club. The least we can do is stand by him while he's having a bad patch.

It really winds me up how Adebayor is some sort of hero when he's clearly here for the money and is a lazy twat, but when a homegrown player with genuine talent and affection for the club has a bad spell, he's treated like shit.

City fans really wind me up nowadays.

-- Fri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm --

Oh, and Stephen Ireland is the best football player at our club. By far.

Oh were to start! ;)

Ireland is by no means a special case when it comes to abuse on BM, no one is safe and he say what he needed to do on the pitch to stop the criticism if it actually affected him that much.

A few quiet games later is actually almost a full season, before last season Ireland was a fringe palyer fuffilling duties out wide, before that he was nothing more than potential... he needs to perform consistently at a high level to merit a place in the team, look how Tevez turned the criticism of himself around from the begining of the season.

Ireland isn't homegrown, he's not born and bred in manchester like Ned, he's irish and came over here as a teen, had trials at plenty of clubs, including utd and ended up chosing up... Adebayor scored goals at the begining of the season, since then its been disrupted and hes naturally struggled... Ireland started the season in the team and has lost his place on his performances.

He's not the best footballer at the club currently, as he's not producing on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.