Ireland reportedly wants £2 million pay-off.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
dctid said:
Fella your stupidity knows no bounds - if IF Villa offer him the exact same deal as he is earning then you would / could be correct but it is highly highly unlikely they aint so there is a delta - that what he would have earned at City should he see out the rest of his contract (plus any loyallty bonus he would earn for seeing out his contract) less what Villa are paying - i am fairly sure under those circumstances City would loose such a tribunal.

Now fook off back to bed it late

man your stupidity knows no bounds- seeing as your such a high flyer let's have a wager on the matter, sure you can afford it being such a high flyer who deals in multi million pound contacts. You know fek all, you even have the audacity to proclaim pro rata in a football contract, fuk me, your stupidity knows no bounds......

I take it now youy see my point as you have resorted to hurling insults - Dunney walked away with a significant amount of money last year when he was sold to Villa - rumoured to be well inexcess of 2 million because he was liable for a testamonial the following year i believe.

Whatever your problem is fella you need some medication - very fookin heavy medication.

The contracts are bought out by the other club, not broken.

The loyalty payments are contractual and paid at milestones (same as signing on fee often were).

The player always got 5% of any transfer fee unless they had submitted a transfer request, that is why they rarely did it in writing, now the same goes for outstanding loyalty payments too.

The thing is this seems over and above the value of the remaining loyalty payments, just a bit of an earner, but no one knows as the contract isn't public.

oakiecokie said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
for someone who deals in multi million pound contracts you don't really have a grasp of the law do you skippy- city can argue in any tribunal, be it fa regulated or a court of law that suitable employment has been obtained, the 2m He is asking for is because he's a greedy little fucker, be it on the advice of his agent or not, yes he's in a bargaining position but please stop the breach of contract nonsense, a tribunal would not suit either party but he would lose hands down in any claim of that magnitude..... Fact

Sorry,but am I reading your post correctly ??
Are you saying that if SI took City to any sort of Tribunal it would get kicked out,by virtue of the fact that City have found him employment elsewhere ??
Apologies if I`ve read it incorrectly.

read the last line again mate, his valuation. Yes he's entitled to a pay off, he would not however get close to a sum of that magnitude, his bargaining power however is the speed of which we want the transfer completed and the fact no contract dispute would be in place if this deal doesn't come to fruition, only then is the law applied if we were to try and terminate his contract, which would never happen, bur he would then be entitled to be paid in full.

I hope that Stevie ireland turns them down and stays with us. Once more City are letting another club hold us to ransom and we should start standing up to them and say "we have enough players now we will stick with them and still beat the lot of you."!!

We shouldnt pay It. THat would make it £20 million + Ireland for Milner.

Simply not worth it.

before he asks for the 2 mill show him his track back with scholes for their last minute winner, ?

Too much upheaval this summer again the way things are going. To many players signed and moved on again.

That said, bellamy can go for me, hes a quality player but proven once again hes a disruptive knob head.

Who supports opposition teams and managers against his own club at the end of the day ? Fuck him off to Celtic. Nedum loan move to sunderland thats ok. Caicedo on loan to West ham thats OK. I just think geting into players like Ireland maybe SWP we are cutting too deep, basically relying on every player we sign playing blinders from the get go. Given could go as well IMO. Robinho is a given I think

mancunial said:
before he asks for the 2 mill show him his track back with scholes for their last minute winner, ?

But don't forget to show the trophy he won as City player of the year and Greater Manchester player of the year. And also don't forget to show the number of goals he has scored for City and the number of assists for other players. But hey don't let that influence you now will you?

Name me one player that has never made a mistake?

alera said:
Too much upheaval this summer again the way things are going. To many players signed and moved on again.

That said, bellamy can go for me, hes a quality player but proven once again hes a disruptive knob head.

Who supports opposition teams and managers against his own club at the end of the day ? Fuck him off to Celtic. Nedum loan move to sunderland thats ok. Caicedo on loan to West ham thats OK. I just think geting into players like Ireland maybe SWP we are cutting too deep, basically relying on every player we sign playing blinders from the get go. Given could go as well IMO. Robinho is a given I think

Pretty much agree - dont mind playing moving on when they are replaced with much better players and the deals to date i dont think anybody could complain - individually and collectively they will improve the team considrably - -but this deal just dont have me exiicted for some reason

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.