Ireland slams door shut on international return

IrishMacca said:
Tell The King said:
I love how you've twisted this whole situation into somehow Ireland is this arrogant, only interested in money dickhead. You see how he plays with passion, honesty and commitment for City week in week out, so surely there is something else going on for him not to play for his country. He would not miss out on the world cup because he thinks Ireland is 'beneath him'. That's honestly ridiculous mate.
The massive pay he has might have something to do with it. He likes playing with players he clearly thinks are up to his standard, and with tactics that are worthy of him.
And as for the other part, he has said not playing for Ireland is the best decision he has ever made. So no I don't think there is another reason.
Most players would kill to go play in the WC, but some, unfortunately would rather drive around in their cars and flash about their money. Money really has destroyed the game. It's a pity. One day Ireland will wake up, probably in his 30s and realise what it's all about and change his mind, and like when George Best was 36 and asked could he come back to the NI team before the WC, he was simply told no thank you.

Seriously Irish macca, if your gonna post could you post some new material actually worth reading instead of recycling the same post over and over and over and over in this thread,, Brat, too good, Money, Fancy cars and George best.
We get it like, anything else

IrishMacca said:
Like I said, everyone here is sick of the child and his attitude.
We certainly are; but It's not Stevie who's the child in this case. You obviously have an agenda against Stevie. He's made his choice and since that time he has been outstanding for us. That'll do for me. I don't want any of our players representing their countries. Witness Tevez and Robbie picking up injuries last weekend. Not much benefit to us there.

3911598084_c628a3dd38.jpg

A rag at work just got back from Cork and was slagging Stephen off to me. Oh well, get over it, he's City's diamond and he doesn't have to play for his Country.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.