Ireland, SWP, Bellamy etc

TudorRose said:
Ireland - Not Superman; not good enough.

SWP - Not good enough.

Bellamy - Not good enough.

shakes head and thinks of his proper man citeh mates who would die for players like this

as a ammer i can only dream,as the song goes

appyammer said:
TudorRose said:
Ireland - Not Superman; not good enough.

SWP - Not good enough.

Bellamy - Not good enough.

shakes head and thinks of his proper man citeh mates who would die for players like this

as a ammer i can only dream,as the song goes

Unfortunately like it or lump it, the only opinion that matters on these players as to whether they stay or go is Bobby Manc's, and in him I trust!!

Defo keep bellamy, dont know what people are smoking?, Ireland should stay but he needs 1st team and lots of it to get to his peak again and i just dont see that happening, swp is great off the bench him and bellamy were my favourite to wingers in the game. And richards? He's quick and strong just needs a bit of guidance, the rest of them jo caicedo etuhu etc can all get sold? we have youngsters that are great coming up through the academy that can cope with carling cup etc.

SHAYS CITY

Hi guys, Celtic fan here as you can probably tell by the username.

On the subject of Bellamy there are strong rumours doing the rounds up here that he is joining Celtic; most likely on a year long loan deal.

Has there been anything mentioned about this where yous are? Just looking for a bit of clarification :)

Anyways, all the best for next season - hail hail!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.