Ireland to Man Yoo!

southstand117 said:
Gerrard-liverpool
ireland-city..

Never a truer word. (If you're referring to player's importance)

Pay him £100,000 per wk NOW!

lionheart said:
dannybcity said:
He'll probably never leave the club. You can tell he loves City as much as we do.
Unadulterated garbage. If Ferguson offered Stevie a good enough contract, he would go. End of discussion.

Ive read some of your posts and you seem a right miserable cu**. Im glad you live in Dubai, dont need people like you supporting the team.

all aload of bullshit. the scum are skint and in debt hopefully bankrupt in a few years dont think they cud afford irelands transfer fee let alone his wage.

I know the answer to this one LOL. His dad is a massive red, and I think one day he might want to play for them. However, I think he is in the SWP boat. I don't think he is daft enough to move From City to Utd, and as long as we keep improving he won't go. Utd don't have the hand on wages anymore, Remember Robbie is Getting £160,000 a week, Tranny only gets £120,000

True_Blue69 said:
lionheart said:
dannybcity said:
He'll probably never leave the club. You can tell he loves City as much as we do.
Unadulterated garbage. If Ferguson offered Stevie a good enough contract, he would go. End of discussion.

Ive read some of your posts and you seem a right miserable cu**. Im glad you live in Dubai, dont need people like you supporting the team.
Nice to know you can read. With a bigotted opinion like that I thought maybe your Dad had read my post for you. Grow up and face the music. I have seen City lose at Halifax, Shrewsbury and places you haven't even heard of, so stop being so childish. We all support City in our different ways.

True_Blue69 said:
lionheart said:
dannybcity said:

lionheart is the reason forums created foe buttons, well him and scorer anyway

Unbelievably miserable. i used to think he was a rag taking the piss but by all accounts he's just an incredibly negative blue

we can offer a better contract that what manure could, and hes guranteed first team football.

John Terry - Chelsea
Ireland- city

svennis pennis said:
Always amazes me how, with a derby approaching in the coming weeks, a game stretford must win, a story like this appears.

Always Happend. Remember last year, Utd needed a win at Wigan on the last day (luckily for them they got Bennett as the ref, truly awful performace by him gave Utd the title). The weeks before the game were all about Utd to sign Valencia, Wigans Best player.

Did they buy him? Nope

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.