Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I know that it's not exactly a high bar, but there's been more forward passes in these 13 minutes than Southgate managed in 8 years.

Some shit defending, but honestly if it makes for an entertaining game then I don't care. I mean, it's Harry Maguire, we can't exactly be expecting a lot.
As many of us have said many times, if we aren’t going to win any silverware, we might as well be entertained whilst falling short.

The single worst aspect of Southgate’s reign was the turgid football with no Greece 2004 or Chelsea 2012 result.

i just dont agree with this, its like the press have told everyone that he is so talented without anything to back it up.

I think you might be expecting too much from a young lad. Fact is that he doesn’t stand out for being shit for club or country (in my opinion anyway) in a pretty demanding and unforgiving position.

I think you might be expecting too much from a young lad. Fact is that he doesn’t stand out for being shit for club or country (in my opinion anyway) in a pretty demanding and unforgiving position.
he doesnt stand out for being quality either tho and therein lies the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.