Ireland v England - Sat 7th Sept, 17:00 | Uefa Nations League

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I suppose that's because England are second tier international football nation?
No, although it made me chuckle.

England were far superior and took the foot off in the 2nd half.more disappointed with Ireland having no bite in final third. Some positives for Ireland,need a result against Greece.

I betted hard on a English thrashing....

Jack MotM, as far as I’m concerned. He was the outstanding player in the first half; none of them really shone in the second.

Tront was fucking useless; every free-kick was poorly executed, as were most of his passes. I really don’t see the attraction.

It was great to see Boulders given the armband, when he came on. I bet @Eccles Blue was delighted.
I would have been but I wasn’t watching. So I’m going to watch on catchup. ITV+1

No, although it made me chuckle.

England were far superior and took the foot off in the 2nd half.more disappointed with Ireland having no bite in final third. Some positives for Ireland,need a result against Greece.

I betted hard on a English thrashing....
Aye.

They didn't need to get out of second gear and the second half was game management against a side that were never going to score. England took the piss with Tront and Maguire at the back to prove that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.