Ireland vs France

If the Irish players showed as much passion as they did at the end of the game we could of won that game. Then again its not the players its the way the manager sets them out and his style of play.

Look at the players who will more than likely call it a day in the coming years we need to find some new blood for this team and quick. I beleive Jamie O' Hara who played under 21s for England we should be trying and tempting him into coming over and playing for Ireland as the midfield is looking poor.

As of the Irish pannel we shoud be looking at Stephen Ward as the new left back when he is fit bring him into the squad. Wilson at Pompey call him up as well. Chris McCann at Burnley has to be involved when he is fit. Keith Treacy , Alan Judge and Owen Garvan should all be promoted from the Under 21s so they can get a feel of the squad but will Trap do those things is a big question.

Thanx4Knives said:
No Luck at all

I cant understand how any City fan never mind Miami Weiss can have that attitude give the years of dross we've had to watch.

Agreed.

Irish_Blue said:
Thanx4Knives said:
No Luck at all

I cant understand how any City fan never mind Miami Weiss can have that attitude give the years of dross we've had to watch.

Agreed.

no luck???? i suppose a deflected goal can class as unlucky but ireland had 4/5 really reall good chances to score and they fucked it up that aint unlucky thats just poor

dw7 said:
Irish_Blue said:

no luck???? i suppose a deflected goal can class as unlucky but ireland had 4/5 really reall good chances to score and they fucked it up that aint unlucky thats just poor

It was like Bolton v Chelsea.

France with all their skill and athletic power required a deflected shot to win. I think that counts as luck.

I don't disagree that Ireland are limited side with not much flair but you have to support your team.

I made it 2 really good chances.

leighton said:
If the Irish players showed as much passion as they did at the end of the game we could of won that game. Then again its not the players its the way the manager sets them out and his style of play.

Mate, I get what you're saying. It would be nice to see Ireland getting the ball down and passing it but I don't think it was ever an option v France. I was at Croke Park last night and i don't think I've ever seen such a quick, powerful, athletic side than France. They didn't even look like they were in top gear for most of it.

IMHO, Trapattoni took one look at the players and said the only way I can get this group to the World Cup is if we play an ultra-defensive formation, hoping to score off mistakes, set pieces and counter attacks. It's all about limiting the mistakes for GT.

I agree it's fcuking awful to watch and there's very little in the games to get behind but say if we played more open and it didn't work out we'd be into pot 4 with all the 4th seeds and with the talent coming through that would take decades to repair.

superman must swallow his pride eire need you now lad look at giggs best and a lot of other quality players who never played in a world cup didnt like the fact i mentioned 2 rags but come on lad you play next week run them italians ragged you will be worth more than kaka and co put together

m7mcfc original said:
superman must swallow his pride eire need you now lad look at giggs best and a lot of other quality players who never played in a world cup didnt like the fact i mentioned 2 rags but come on lad you play next week run them italians ragged you will be worth more than kaka and co put together

he'd really have to be superman to run the Italians ragged!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.