ireland wants out (merged)

Braggster said:
The Fat el Hombre said:

Best news I've heard all day. Really hope it stays that way.

Should've realised something was up when I was worrying about what Daniel Taylor has written!

That said the Ireland situation still concerns me.

hope you are right bily...really do

i wouldnt blame him for being slightly dissulusioned under RM...watching the likes of sylvinhio, viera betting into the midfield instead of him.....

Played in 4-4-2 this season and complained the system had changed meaning he didn't get chance to prove himself.

Several games the formation was changed and he was given the attacking role behind the striker. The result was Ireland produced nothing.

Most of us don't mind players have a barren patch as long as they put in for the team but Ireland's only 2nd to Petrov for not getting stuck in now. Thing is Petrov is far more penetrating going forward.

Ireland became a pre madonna and the introduction of Robinho may have helped his back heels but nowt else.

Pack Ireland off, wish him luck and let's move on.

Without Ireland on the pitch this season we would have got 4th place!

No other player has provided such annoyance during this season. Pack him off but not to the rags!

manchester_blue said:
Without Ireland on the pitch this season we would have got 4th place!

Would you care to elaborate on your opinion. A few facts and figures maybe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.