IRELAND !!!

I've never seen a player improve so much over such a short space of time.

Just goes to show you should never write a young player off, so lets give all of our youngsters (Sturridge, Richards, Johnson, Caicedo, Evans, even Garrido) as much support as possible and who knows how far they can go?

I agree, Richards and Sturridge getting shit from the crowd, we could loose both of them.
People forget Richards had a great start for us and England.

agree - Stevie should win but suspect it will go to Ashley Young - also Ryan Wilson to win main award out of some blind loyalty coz he's done fuck all this year - but if you wanna bet put a double on those 2 - should be Stevie tho

I'm beginning to really adore this guy ...... is there any finer sight than Ireland in full flow toawrds our opponents goals ...... he is absolute class , great player.

I never understood the hatred towards him on here last year. He has always had the potential to be this good. I remember Keegan talking about him years ago saying he had the potential to demolish any defence if he fulfilled his potential.

Well played Stephen Ireland. My player of the season.

Is there a better midfielder in the EPL?
This guy is on a par with Gerrard and Lampard this season allways running from deep to get the goals, if he was a rag the press would be drooling now.
Well done SI

In fairness Stephen Ireland has made Stephen Ireland thep layer he is today ...... extra early morning training and weight lifting sessions when nobody else could be bothered has made him into a consistent and gifted performer , and no mean goalscorer too...... sure he always had the potential , but he didn't always display the right attitude ..... and that saw him spend more time on the bench than he bargained for.

He's turned his life around , every credit to him ........ he's one of the first names on the teamsheet now , and he deserves to be too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.