Ireland

gman07 said:
It's frustrating to see last years best player struggle to make the same impact this year... but is he really struggeling?

Im currently watching Wolves-City again on replay on tele and tried to make a point on looking at Irelands play...

I noticed that he makes the same runs as last year but he never ever gets the ball when making them... bellamy and tevez and Petrov are more focused on finding each other than look for other players from us namely Ireland... I truly wish they would look up more before passing the ball because Irelands runs are so freaking good and would be more goals for us if they did IMO

I also see that he often is in the oppositions penalty box when we attack but rarely is the player getting the ball... he covers so much ground in both ends its unreal... but he rarely do the spectacular things with the ball... short passes alot... on occassion trying the killer pass...

What are your thoughts on Ireland this season?

agreed mate, saw him make those runs to no avail. chin up stevie.

He's not been on form for a while. No big deal. These things happen. Given a run in the team and used in the correct manner I'm sure he'll be back to his best. Just like Robinho really.

People need to understand that players are humans. At the moment Tevez and Bellamy are playing excellently but they will both have bad games. That's the nature of sport.

As fans we should be urging lads like Robbie and Ireland on, wishing them well to help them recapture their form. Sadly, most 'fans' find it easier to boo or make up pathetic conspiracies regarding why a player is or isn't playing well.

At the moment, having won 2 games, Mancini is seen as God and we're dead certs to win the league. Give it time and I guarantee there will be numerous threads on here stating why Hughes was superior to Mancini. Most likely following a draw or defeat of some sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.