Ireland

KingofDraw

Didnt do anything again today, was scared. had a 1 on 1 with reina and he turned away, then had another 1 on 1 and he missed the whole target. lets just do a 4 4 2 pls with barry and de jong in the middle.

very talented but most of the time just doesn't seem interested in playing,on my list to replace.

Yeah I hate the way he passes it forward most of the time, he should take a leaf out of Gareth Barry or Nigel de Jongs book and slow the game right down, take about 4 first touches to get the ball under control then pass it backwards for Vinnie or Lescott to start the attacks.

vbr said:
Yeah I hate the way he passes it forward most of the time, he should take a leaf out of Gareth Barry or Nigel de Jongs book and slow the game right down, take about 4 first touches to get the ball under control then pass it backwards for Vinnie or Lescott to start the attacks.

LOL. Classic.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.