Ireland

What the fuck kind of position was he playing in there? Supporting striker? The team was pretty much set up for a decent 4-4-2 so why Ireland was in that position I have no idea. It's clear he didn't quite know what he should be doing in an unfamiliar role and so the game passed him by.

Effing hell, can't believe some of the bile in this thread to a player of OURS.

mcfc_die_hard said:
the guy is a fucking plank

One season wonder that thinks hes made it because he has some pathetic little banner on the top tier.

Well i say burn the fucking banner to shreds because hes shit!

He had his chance to prove himself today and failed miserably because he is a shit house!

Sooner we get rid of him the better

you're talking through your arse

Fucking hell, this guy actually said he was considering leaving city when he read some of the shit posted on here, you'd think people would learn from it.

He is in bad form, how can any of you possibly know the flash cars and presents have gone to his head? He has been in and out of the team, often playing out of position and as a result, has lost confidence. How about we get behind him and hopefully with a run in the first team he could return to the player we had last season, because look around, he is the only creative central midfielder we have, and could be huge for us if he gets back in to a run of form. Can't believe how fickle some fans are

I should probably get behind him more, but the last two matches were a big chance for him to show what we've been missing. sadly both his creativity and workrate were disappointing. he just has to take his chance the next time he plays. we badly need some of his good stuff to keep our season moving forward.

Definitely cannot start next week. Absolute garbage again today, he goes on how he prefers it in the middle, but he was nowhere today. No passion, no drive, no determination & no real desire to do anything with it. I couldnt give a shite what car he drives, what clothes he wears etc, all I give a shit about is what he does on the pitch, and the rest of the team have ben carrying him for the past 5 or 6 games. Dropped, rested whatever you want to call it, but he cant start next week.

SWPISHOME said:
I thought Ireland did well today apart from when he could of been in 1v1, He's still getting his fitness back, Some people on here FFS!

PMSL............... a career in standup awaits thee
He is a hypocrite of the highest order, simply doesn't want to play for mancini and displayed it yet again today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.