Ireland

it looks to me like he's lost his hunger, seems the flash cars and stupid girlfriend presents are more importatn to him these days. Buck up Ireland your losing your status big time

Ireland, like every other attacking player today was shit scared of passing the ball forward. It's as if bobby manc tells them to play more defensivly.

KingofDraw said:
Didnt do anything again today, was scared. had a 1 on 1 with reina and he turned away, then had another 1 on 1 and he missed the whole target. lets just do a 4 4 2 pls with barry and de jong in the middle.

Stevie is just getting back into the team, short on confidence and is our only creative player, we looked worse without him.

now the rant...

tbh i'm sick of people getting on the back of players and not supporting them, if u all continue like this we'll end up selling more of our previous players of the season, followed by getting on the manager merry go round like the past, and when we get really in the shit all you badwagon fuckers will leave us alone and we'll finally get back to being the best supporters in the country.

PowderBlue said:
it looks to me like he's lost his hunger, seems the flash cars and stupid girlfriend presents are more importatn to him these days. Buck up Ireland your losing your status big time
Think you hit the nail on the head with this post m8.

the guy is a fucking plank

One season wonder that thinks hes made it because he has some pathetic little banner on the top tier.

Well i say burn the fucking banner to shreds because hes shit!

He had his chance to prove himself today and failed miserably because he is a shit house!

Sooner we get rid of him the better

If he doesn't get into form fast, I forsee the signing of two high quality playmakers during the transfer window and the end of Stevie. If he does find form, we'll still need one anyway but he will at least have a shout for a place.

Even if we have to go for a non "A-list" player like Arteta, it would improve our team tremendously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.