Ireland

mcfc_die_hard said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He's keeping it in case he has a good game next week

haha you try and take the piss but it wont bother me :)

i am aloud to change my mind and i thought robinho was god when he joined city but now hes a fucking twat and thats speaking on behalf of most city fans

you've bitten off more than you can chew here lad.

Go for a walk or go on twitter for a half hour til this blows over.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

i am aloud to change my mind and i thought robinho was god when he joined city but now hes a fucking twat and thats speaking on behalf of most city fans

you've bitten off more than you can chew here lad.

Go for a walk or go on twitter for a half hour til this blows over.

how have I? have you ever changed your mind about a player? if you say no you are chatting shit

mcfc_die_hard said:
Didsbury Dave said:
He's keeping it in case he has a good game next week

English homework should take your mind off this thread for a while. You can write the word 'allowed' out a 100 times so you can spell it correctly next time.

vbr said:
Yeah I hate the way he passes it forward most of the time, he should take a leaf out of Gareth Barry or Nigel de Jongs book and slow the game right down, take about 4 first touches to get the ball under control then pass it backwards for Vinnie or Lescott to start the attacks.

Early nomination for sarcastic post of the year, Ha Ha classic

1_barry_conlon said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

English homework should take your mind off this thread for a while. You can write the word 'allowed' out a 100 times so you can spell it correctly next time.

another brilliant comeback :D you clearly understood that the way i spelt aloud was the way you pronounce allowed so theres no problem

mcfc_die_hard said:
1_barry_conlon said:

another brilliant comeback :D you clearly understood that the way i spelt aloud was the way you pronounce allowed so theres no problem

There's no problem here, Die Hard. No problem at all from me.

I don't want any trouble.

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

well it wasnt aimed at you and if you wanna take the piss out of somebody for changing there mind then go for it because i cn guarentee everybody on this forum has changed there mind about somebody

I don't want any trouble.[/quote]

well it wasnt aimed at you and if you wanna take the piss out of somebody for changing there mind then go for it because i cn guarentee everybody on this forum has changed there mind about somebody[/quote]

You mean their don't you (only joking! I don't want any trouble either!)

Didsbury Dave said:
mcfc_die_hard said:

Leave it DD, we don't want any trouble round here.

( I did mean around here but you knew what i meant)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.