Ireland

He's been off it recently but he's still involved in all the important moves we make in the game. I'm sure his game will pick up again and he'll be the Ireland that we all love.

wrongun73 said:
im not irelands biggest fan at all but in the 1st half last night i thought he played well. didnt do much with the ball but was making good runs and closing down well.

Agreed. However, he did fade badly in the second half.

He was shit again, didn't contribute much at all, hence the reason why Mancini brought him off not long after half time, I would've had him off after half hour personally

I can't believe people are saying he played shit. He was looking very good and it is no coincidence that after he went off we didn't create half as many chances.

FACT :_ The reason Ireland is playing poorly is becuase he is about the only creative minded player on the pitch. Nobody is on his wavelength. He makes great runs forwards off the ball and no one picks him out. Thats not his fault.

Yea, just what the fuck do some of you twats expect?? I see another thread giving SWP shit about being poor, but ffs Ireland was the only attacking minded midfilder on the pitch for us last night and he got no support, then he was replaced by SWP and he was in teh same boat.

This is what you get for playing defence, it limits the attacking options, Ireland, and SWP after him were drowning in a sea of defenders and defensve mids.

Why did Bobby not take a chance, leave Ireland on and take barry (who was poor) off and go for the fucking game? but no.

We played a total of SEVEN fucking defenders last night after Slyvinho cam on and it was fucking abysmal.

3 matches against stoke have robbed me of over 5 hours of my live n recent weeks and it was distressing to watch it, i mean literally it actually disturbed me that in 5 hours of football against STOKE we did not look in the slightest bit dangerous, and we have conceded 5 goals (STOKES winner from the last match was a goal) and our own goals were for the most part fairly lucky.

we look like a toothless tiger, this is not City football, I don't know what it is but its fucking dire, but dont blame Ireland or SWP for that.

S.E.H said:
He was shit again, didn't contribute much at all, hence the reason why Mancini brought him off not long after half time, I would've had him off after half hour personally

just who the fuck would you have put on smart guy?

what is your favourite formation 8-1-1??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.