Ireland!!!

Is Ireland fit for Wigan?

I doubt it, but I haven't heard anything. Does anyone know? Thank you

I think Stevie would benefit from playing a little deeper until he gets his confidence back. He'd receive the ball more often (God knows we play it around the back four enough) and he'd have more time to pick out a pass, which we all know he can do. I'm aware that it's not his *best* position, but while he's lacking in confidence, the game passes him by when he's playing in a more advanced role.

With a deeper-lying Stevie, we'd be able to spread the ball to the wings quicker, which I believe is crucial to the success of this team. Our wingers are amongst the best in the Prem, but we don't use them well enough. As much as I hate to say it, with the team we've got at the moment, we need to play more like the Rags - as soon as Carrick or Scholes get it in the middle, they're always looking to bang it out wide to Valencia. It works.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.