Ireland's dizzy spell

It's a good job football is the only sport which doesnt have problem with performance enhancing drug use isnt it?

Well if he fears dying and it's making him play badly, sell him and let him have those fears and poor performances elsewhere.

We already have our hand's full with Michael Johnson.

Wouldn't rule this out as an issue at all. Something your average fan won't see game in game out, but those in charge will no what the problem is and how best to fix it.

big fan of Mr Ireland,who seemed to play better under Hughes when playing in the hole.
Hope we hold onto him as we will need 2 teams next year for Europa league.
Heard a rumour and stress was only a rumour that the medical issue last season was linked to a heart problem ?

Hope we hang onto him.
Suuccess is coming soon for us blues and I hope we have a few ex academy lads in the squad when we pick up our 1st trophy of the new dawn

Ridiculous cars
Shark tank in the kitchen
skinny runt to muscle man in 3 months
dead granny
heart attack
dizzy spell

Good ridance.

Not buying this at all. He is a professional footballer with a team that has the best medical cover he could want. He must be insured up to his eyeballs, so he must have had tests done. If it's psychological then City must have someone who can speak to him? Therefore, I simply don't buy it. I think he just needs to move on and get some 1st team football. He'll either turn into the player half the posters on here think he is, or he'll end up in the Championship in two seasons, then the 1st Div.....

I think Stevie's problems are those wings he had tattooed on his back......

.......bird flu?????

Mancini has certainly ruffled his feathers!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.