Ireland's season so far - is it Hughes' doing?

ConnorMCFC said:
skinhead123 said:
dont beleive everything you read mh is a liar
steven ireland couldnt get in the team at the start of the season kelvin was in front of him and elano.steven wanted imediate talks with mh .mh said we dont want you to leave but you can ireland then went up to sunderland the deal was done and dusted steven was not considred for the next saturday game aldridge told him dont bother youve been sold
mh was fucked he had no back up on that saturday someone got injured hence steven turning up late and aldridge got the press flack for it and the rest is history
aldridge was never bollocked for this so it seems to be true
fuck me are you mh assistant? how the fuck do you know that? or are you just in the 'hughes out' brigade?

Thats actually not too far from what I know. Not sure he ever went up to Sunderland and that the deal was done and dusted but they certainly were in for him along with Bolton. Although I am prepared to accept otherwise if its true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.