irish t.v. on england

Get a life you pair of dick heads. The comment about Milner alone should be enough to make you see this for what it really is - ie bitter anti-English resentment.

Whilst I would not come on here agreeing with the rag-like "wank-fest" of hype that surrounds Ingerland sometimes - backing these vacuous tossers is equally sad on your part.

Remember where you are - this is Bluemoon - a place for (mostly) real football fans.

SWPISHOME said:
dw7 said:
the truth hurts better than listening to the wankfest that is shearer and co. plus these pundits are he fist to slate ireland when they are shit which is more often than not

so which part of the 9min clip do you not agree with

Exactly dw7, Those lads do talk sh*t sometimes but if Ireland dont play well they do they same and abuse the players especailly Dunphy when hes on it, I have to agree with most of the stuff they said about england, Id rather listen to that than listen to biased opinions on SSN and itv ect!

which is why i posted it just so people could see another view of things

ssn itv bbc are so biased and its their country which they support but sometimes you'd rather them slate players when they need it than make excuses for them the biased opinion gets boaring not just for england but sky with the big teams in the prem also rte say it as it is

1961_vintage said:
Get a life you pair of dick heads. The comment about Milner alone should be enough to make you see this for what it really is - ie bitter anti-English resentment.

Whilst I would not come on here agreeing with the rag-like "wank-fest" of hype that surrounds Ingerland sometimes - backing these vacuous tossers is equally sad on your part.

Remember where you are - this is Bluemoon - a place for (mostly) real football fans.

Sorry but we are real football fans, Not everybody has to agree with what you say! A forum is for peoples opinions. And secondly, I said 'I agree with most of the things they said' NOT ALL OF IT!

1961_vintage said:

apart from the goal what did milner do

1961_vintage said:
Wow - I can only hope that the undercurrent of bitter resentment is not representative of the Irish people in general.

I'm no flag-waving Ingerland type but even for me that was embarrassing.

Muppets of the highest order.

Yawn. Where is this "undercurrent of bitter resentment" ? These only thing embarrassing around here are these lazy, ill-thought out knee-jerk posts. Talk about paranoia! Tell us why these pundits have a bitter resentment for England and the U.S. (who were criticized, too?)

I'll take Johnny Giles' views over yours any day, by the way!

pskilla said:
Couldn't give a fk what some Irish no mark pundit says. Bitter twats. At least we are at the World Cup. If you hadn't been so shit against France you could concentrate on your own team instead of worrying what England do.

Regardless of what they say about england, to describe Johnny Giles, and to a lesser but very successful Ronnie Whelan, is a bit rich. If these guys dont know what they are talking about then nobody does.

The truth is the truth, a lot of blind biased lads on here. Having watched virtually all of their coverages of the matches, what some of ye are spouting is just bullshit.

I mean, 2 weeks ago they were all for England winning,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTp52WAnpo[/youtube]

This isn't biased crap, these guys are honest, always have been and always will be, they've been honest and had criticised the top 4 to every length, the've highly criticised Ireland and Trap, and Stan, and Mick McCarty..etc the list goes on.

There's no bias, there's a bit of fun, but it's hard cold facts and truths.

Don't ye go ranting on about something that obviously ye haven't a clue about.

IrishMacca said:
The truth is the truth, a lot of blind biased lads on here. Having watched virtually all of their coverages of the matches, what some of ye are spouting is just bullshit.

I mean, 2 weeks ago they were all for England winning,

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTp52WAnpo[/youtube]

This isn't biased crap, these guys are honest, always have been and always will be, they've been honest and had criticised the top 4 to every length, the've highly criticised Ireland and Trap, and Stan, and Mick McCarty..etc the list goes on.

There's no bias, there's a bit of fun, but it's hard cold facts and truths.

Don't ye go ranting on about something that obviously ye haven't a clue about.
Well said,i've actually listened to a few of those panels on RTE & they are pretty good,the one with Souness tearing into the modern footballer is a classic.

England weren't great by any means but saying they were 'very bad' is complete bollocks. I turned the video off after a few minutes. Seemed clear to me they are very much resentful of England being at the World Cup.

I dislike the media hype around England, or more specifically the disrespect shown to other nations (such as the Sun 'EASY' headline), but that doesn't call for a reaction from other nations.

Mike N said:
pskilla said:
Couldn't give a fk what some Irish no mark pundit says. Bitter twats. At least we are at the World Cup. If you hadn't been so shit against France you could concentrate on your own team instead of worrying what England do.

Regardless of what they say about england, to describe Johnny Giles, and to a lesser but very successful Ronnie Whelan, is a bit rich. If these guys dont know what they are talking about then nobody does.

Giles and Dunphy both said they would wear England shirts if yis get to the final
only Sounness refused.Unusual behaviour for a bitter twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.