Ironic Chants

jma said:
'City going down with a billion in the bank' is absolutely wank and like a 3 year old's attempt at irony.

But even the 3 year old would have got bored of it by now.

Embarrassing song.
Fair play to Hull with their "Ole's", a piss take but you have to admit our 'superstars' were being bossed at the time.

Down in 117 where I've just moved to, they seem to have an obsession with singing more about the rags rather than singing for City. Could have sworn we were playing Hull today yet we had renditions of "Ryan Giggs is illegitimate..." and an attempt at "Dig up Matt Busby..." amongst others.

Odd.

Caveman said:
jrb said:
Keep them going.

F***ing brilliant today. :-)
For the eight minutes we made some noise it was fairly funny. Other than that a truly woeful atmosphere again today.

-- Sat Aug 31, 2013 5:57 pm --

JJCMCFC said:
"We can see us sneaking out"

Yeah the ironic chants were good, but overall out atmosphere was poor today... Nothing compared to out defense though. Still looks shakey. Nasty wasn't great today.
It's "defence".

It was.

Unfortunately nothing will change. Ever!

The 1894 Group and club are trying.

However, if people/fans can't be arsed singing, what can be done?

I watched Bayern V Chelsea last night. They had a few hundred fans at the front of the stand who kept on singing.(non-stop) They got all the other Bayern fans going as well. Even when Bayern were 2-1 down they still kept on singing.

Did you see Mourinho going mad at the Chelsea fans because they weren't singing and supporting the players?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rE8PDEz-o[/youtube]

Compare that to the Bayern fans who sang non-stop. No wonder Bayern's players try as hard as they do. Same with Dortmund, etc.

Until the club organize a *proper singing section/block* that is full of fans who wants to sing regardless of the scoreline, then we will continue to have atmospheres like this Afternoon.

jrb said:
Caveman said:
jrb said:
Keep them going.

For the eight minutes we made some noise it was fairly funny. Other than that a truly woeful atmosphere again today.

JJCMCFC said:

Yeah the ironic chants were good, but overall out atmosphere was poor today... Nothing compared to out defense though. Still looks shakey. Nasty wasn't great today.
It's "defence".

It was.

Unfortunately nothing will change. Ever!

The 1894 Group and club are trying.

However, if people/fans can't be arsed singing, what can be done?

I watched Bayern V Chelsea last night. They had a few hundred fans at the front of the stand who kept on singing.(non-stop) They got all the other Bayern fans going as well. Even when Bayern were 2-1 down they still kept on singing.

Did you see Mourinho going mad at the Chelsea fans because they weren't singing and supporting the players?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8rE8PDEz-o[/youtube]

Compare that to the Bayern fans who sang non-stop. No wonder Bayern's players try as hard as they do. Same with Dortmund, etc.

Until the club organize a *proper singing section/block* that is full of fans who wants to sing regardless of the scoreline, then we will continue to have atmospheres like this Afternoon.
All good atmopsheres across Europe come from fans right at the front of the stand. When good fans have come to the Etihad in European comps their vocal fans congregate at the very front. I'm watching Palace now and their vocal fans are at the front.

At Milan their vocal fans are at the very front of the second tier.

[Palace make us look like a fucking joke!]

For some reason English fans think standing at the back is the done thing but it is majorly apparent that doesn't work at all.

I've noticed people clapping at the back of South Stand Level 1 under the little 'roof' of Level 2, but I can never hear a fucking thing they're ever singing about. Yet when Fulham fans came to our place in January, fifteen lads - who for some reason had no tops on - were down at the front of the away section and I heard them singing all game.

It's all about the front yet nobody seems to realise!

JJCMCFC said:

Bollocks best of the back four by a country mile.

jrb said:

Don't suppose you saw the bloke with the loud hailer at the front of the Bayern fans did you? If you want to volunteer for that at City, go for it. I think you'd have a standfull of people shouting sit down you silly tw*t.

Caveman said:
jrb said:
Keep them going.

JJCMCFC said:

It's "defence".

Apologies. Predictive is a woman.

CheethamHillBlue said:
jrb said:

Don't suppose you saw the bloke with the loud hailer at the front of the Bayern fans did you? If you want to volunteer for that at City, go for it. I think you'd have a standfull of people shouting sit down you silly tw*t.
Plus some showsec c**t would turf you out anyway

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.