Ironic Chants

Funny thing is lower down the leagues when they were in division 2 and 3 they were reeling in shite attendances.

Us English are too reserved or too lazy to sing in most part. Foreign fans like to party, we just like to wait to be entertained. I always used to try and start the singing off but I can't be arsed now its too much effort for so little reward. Nothing will change unless the hard core working class football fans standing on the terrace returns to football.

Not forgetting, we're just a shit man united and small town in Stockport chants. One amusing consequence was when we got back to our local and a rag said, Hull fans were magnificent and gave you lot a barrell load of shit including mentioning the above. His face when I explained it was blues being self depreciating.
Funny but we shouldn't make a habit of it.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Us English are too reserved or too lazy to sing in most part. Foreign fans like to party, we just like to wait to be entertained. I always used to try and start the singing off but I can't be arsed now its too much effort for so little reward. Nothing will change unless the hard core working class football fans standing on the terrace returns to football.
I've seen and heard loads of interviews with bands who say they love playing in England because the crowds are the most wild in the world. Go to any gig in England and the crowd can be off it's head. I go to Ibiza and the most up for it of all the nationalities in the clubs are the English.

English people are not reserved. It's just the people who have developed into English football spectators who seem to be reserved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.