Irons v rags (Merged)

Re: Baconface on sky/ Irons v rags

West ham fans singing 'you only live round the corner, live round the corner, you only live round the corner'

and why didnt they start their goal machine dimitar berbatov ? he is clearly a better player than carlos tevez

You have to laugh at the averageness of these players.

O'Gay - LOL
Anderson - LOL
Macheda - What the fuck do they see in him? He's gash. Another LOL.
Obertan - LOL
Fabio and Rafael - Double LOL
Kuszhakahaxzak (sp?) - LOL
Wes Orange - LOL
Fletcher - LOL

No strength in depth at all.

All they have is their manager, who is begrudgingly the greatest there's ever been... but he'll be gone soon

LOL.

Wreckless Alec said:
Did my eyes deceive me or did fletcher just kick out at boa morte without getting sent off ? I asume the FA will be taking retrospective action !

You eyes deceived you, Alec. What he actually did was retrieve a knife from his sock and then repeatedly stabbed boa morte in the head. Hardly a red card issue, now, is it.

Wreckless Alec said:
Did my eyes deceive me or did fletcher just kick out at boa morte without getting sent off ? I asume the FA will be taking retrospective action !

You eyes deceived you, Alec. What he actually did was retrieve a knife from his sock and then repeatedly stabbed boa morte in the head. Hardly a red card issue, now, is it?

TTTCITYBHOY said:
bluemoonste said:
ok I'll start the ball rolling ... I go for 35 minutes extra time !.... anyone else ?
this ^^^^^^ or abandon the game cos of 00.0001 inches of snow on the pitch
Result would stand as it's over 75 minutes played wouldnt it?

Baconface on sky/ Irons v rags

TTTCITYBHOY said:
bluemoonste said:
ok I'll start the ball rolling ... I go for 35 minutes extra time !.... anyone else ?
this ^^^^^^ or abandon the game cos of 00.0001 inches of snow on the pitch

Taggart has a stroke live in tv so game abandoned and rearranged for next week

just flicked it over during the ad break for the jungle and i couldn`t believe my blue eyes,4 FUCKIN 0???
are we going to get the usual bollocks from purple conk?
and i havn`t received any texts from the red bragging twats,strange?
still undefeated boys and girls? anyways fuck em because the jungle is coming back on...west ham pah!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.