Irons v rags (Merged)

hooter said:
lloydie said:
Your Uncle was a liar too then?
I wasn't really bothered about post codes in the 60s,all I know that I have some old letters to my parents with those post codes on,but back to the subject, United had something about it, I can't remember if it was the attack play or the colour of the kit but I've been smitten ever since.

-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:25 am --

Cambridgeblue said:
And will be again... enjoy watching your club collapse under the weight of its debt, oh and keep buying petrol there's a good chap.

Tick-tock m*****f***er.
I have a 3l Jaguar, but I try and top up with Texaco or BP, but the world is turning to eclectic. so my 16 miles to the gallon is only a small part of the global warming.

Tick tock, sorry, dream on.

uv posted on BLUE moon at stupid o clock in the morning, piss off u miserable twat

Not sure if this has been posted but I heard off a hammer mate, that the Utd fans tried to start a bit of trouble before and after the game - and got their arses handed to them.

Cherry on cake.

Richard said:
Not sure if this has been posted but I heard off a hammer mate, that the Utd fans tried to start a bit of trouble before and after the game - and got their arses handed to them.

Cherry on cake.
Apparently they couldn't cope with the minus four conditions.

inchy14 said:
Well we all wondered what the excuse would be -

" the turning point was the disallowed goal , they celebrated so long it spurred them on"

Fucking priceless.

I thought it was because they played in white, when it snowed they couldn`t see each other.

west_4_0_man_utd_snowman.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.