Irons v rags (Merged)

hooter said:
mcfcliam said:
So?

You still have thousands of 'fans' from London.

and before you come out with the Stockport shite...Stockport is only 20 minutes from Eastlands, London is 200 miles.
Did you know, Man City have a supporters club in Westminster(The houses of parliament).
Liverpool Fc have the most London based fans.
We're not just confining it to London, the southern region as a whole.

hooter said:
Lap it up boys, I'm gutted that we lost, SAF will be as well, he will make sure the players will never forget this defeat, last time this happened was over 15 years ago, when Fergie and Wenger agreed that they will play the reserves in the Carling cup, Wenger renegade on the deal and bought the full team to Old trafford, 0-4 was the the final score I think, but that was the end of the friendship between them, Wenger cheated, I suppose that helped in the end of his downfall, cheats never ever prosper.

Oh how we wish that were true, you'd have won f*ck all.

...and last time I looked M15 was Hulme, not Moss Side.

Cheat and Liar! What a shock!

hooter said:
Cambridgeblue said:
Fuck you, you fucking rag twat... you know fuck all so why don't you fuck off back to sadcafe and wank over your Portuguese tramp and your Scouse grannyshagger you odious red c**t.
Well have you?

Yes I fucking have you plastic pissbag... I may live down south but my family is wythenshawe born and bred.

I don't get to games as often as I'd like mainly due to the transport costs and the fact that I've been doing various post grad courses so I've not had the money but last season I went to Birmingham, Wigan and the Carling Cup 1st leg semi against you wankers (got a lift for the game and didn't get home till 6am then went straight to work).

bluejase said:
hooter said:
I'm from Moss Side M15, I live in Old Trafford now M16.
Moss side? Never sucked in by the Maine road charm??
My Uncle told my Dad he was taking me to Belle Vue one Saturday afternoon, he told a lie, he took me to Old Trafford, that was 46 years ago, me and my Uncle are the only reds in the family.

I've been to Maine rd plenty of times, but never been inside the CoM.s.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am --<br /><br />
lloydie said:
hooter said:
Lap it up boys, I'm gutted that we lost, SAF will be as well, he will make sure the players will never forget this defeat, last time this happened was over 15 years ago, when Fergie and Wenger agreed that they will play the reserves in the Carling cup, Wenger renegade on the deal and bought the full team to Old trafford, 0-4 was the the final score I think, but that was the end of the friendship between them, Wenger cheated, I suppose that helped in the end of his downfall, cheats never ever prosper.

It was on the border, but I was only 6 at the time, parts of Old Trafford were M15 before 74.

hooter said:
bluejase said:
My Uncle told my Dad he was taking me to Belle Vue one Saturday afternoon, he told a lie, he took me to Old Trafford, that was 46 years ago, me and my Uncle are the only reds in the family.

I've been to Maine rd plenty of times, but never been inside the CoM.s.

46 years ago? I thought football only began in 1992 according to you c**nts...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
United Experience Tonight:

Kuszczak-age 28, MUFC Apps: 54, Club Apps: 89, Caps: 10.
Fabio-age 20, MUFC Apps: 18.
Evans-age 22, MUFC Apps: 75, Club Apps: 124, Caps: 24.
Smalling-age 21, MUFC Apps: 9, Club Apps: 42.
O'Shea-age 29, MUFC Apps: 372, Club Apps: 396, Caps: 68.
Giggs-age 37, MUFC Apps: 848, Caps: 64.
Fletcher-age 26, MUFC apps: 273, Caps: 53.
Anderson-age 22, MUFC apps: 107, Club Apps: 163, Caps: 8.
Obertan-age 21, MUFC apps: 24, Club Apps: 120.
Bebe-age 20, MUFC apps: 5, Club Apps: 31.
Hernandez-age 22, MUFC apps: 17, Club Apps: 96, Caps: 20.

So...average age: 24.4...haha. United B now, not kids, not good enough.

I dont what surprised me most here, O'Shag having played 372 fooking times or that he actually has 68 International caps (I take it that this is what you mean and not just that he has 68 different caps - which would actually impress me some :-)).........beggars belief!

Cambridgeblue said:
hooter said:

I can remember the time when City was the dominate side in Greater Manchester(Lancashire back then), don't forget, United took English clubs into Europe in the 50s, a lot of teams wanted us banned from the league, they thought Europe was degrading to the English game.

hooter said:
bluejase said:

-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am --

lloydie said:

It was on the border, but I was only 6 at the time, parts of Old Trafford were M15 before 74.

Your Uncle was a liar too then?

hooter said:
Cambridgeblue said:

I can remember the time when City was the dominate side in Greater Manchester (Lancashire back then), don't forget, United took English clubs into Europe in the 50s, a lot of teams wanted us banned from the league, they thought Europe was degrading to the English game.

And will be again... enjoy watching your club collapse under the weight of its debt, oh and keep buying petrol there's a good chap.

Tick-tock m*****f***er.

lloydie said:
hooter said:

-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 am --

Your Uncle was a liar too then?
I wasn't really bothered about post codes in the 60s,all I know that I have some old letters to my parents with those post codes on,but back to the subject, United had something about it, I can't remember if it was the attack play or the colour of the kit but I've been smitten ever since.<br /><br />-- Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:25 am --<br /><br />
Cambridgeblue said:
hooter said:
I can remember the time when City was the dominate side in Greater Manchester (Lancashire back then), don't forget, United took English clubs into Europe in the 50s, a lot of teams wanted us banned from the league, they thought Europe was degrading to the English game.

And will be again... enjoy watching your club collapse under the weight of its debt, oh and keep buying petrol there's a good chap.

Tick-tock m*****f***er.
I have a 3l Jaguar, but I try and top up with Texaco or BP, but the world is turning to eclectic. so my 16 miles to the gallon is only a small part of the global warming.

Tick tock, sorry, dream on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.