Irons v rags (Merged)

Re: Reaction to rag 4-0 meltdown against West Ham

fegiefourlol.png

PaleBlue said:
Hardly a melt-down when they made 11 changes from a 7-1 win in the prem. I'm chuffed to bits they lost, but I want to see them get thrashed in the league with a full team out before I start taking the p*ss.

Kind of agree but they did have well paid internationals and some so-called future ''superstars'' playing. No excuses.

PaleBlue said:
Hardly a melt-down when they made 11 changes from a 7-1 win in the prem. I'm chuffed to bits they lost, but I want to see them get thrashed in the league with a full team out before I start taking the p*ss.

.....but until then, this will do for starters! Besides West Ham made 6 changes to Saturday's side. Just think what the score would have been had they played their 1st choice 11.

Re: Baconface on sky/ Irons v rags

bluemoonste said:
someone just has to photoshop baconface in that hat !!
More than ever he looks like an alcy Glaswegian tramp with piss and spunk-stained trousers, cadging spare change outside a coach station, occasionally breaking off to windmill his arms and bark random obscenities at the passing traffic

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.