Is an in form Tevez the best player in the league?

Tevez is the best striker in the League when the opposition have the ball, never giving defenders any time or space.
However I still feel that he plays better as a sole striker rather than as part of a partnership.
Otherwise with Tevez, Aguero Higuain and Messi, Argentina would win the World Cup rather than be destroyed in the Quarter Final.

City 1 Chelsea 1 1971 said:
Tevez is the best striker in the League when the opposition have the ball, never giving defenders any time or space.
However I still feel that he plays better as a sole striker rather than as part of a partnership.
Otherwise with Tevez, Aguero Higuain and Messi, Argentina would win the World Cup rather than be destroyed in the Quarter Final.

I think this is changing since he's started partnering Aguero, they play off each other perfectly and recognise each other's runs better than just about any front 2 partnership I've seen. Doesn't seem to play as well with forwards who aren't as 'active' as he is like Balo Dzeko and Ade.

Yes absolutely he is the best player in the league when in song,,,,he is above Aguero IMO because he has the capability to carry a team on his shoulder which Aguero is still to learn.....I wonder why Mancini wanted RVP when we had a better striker in Tevez

I think he's the best striker in the league on his day. He's got a low-centre of gravity, strong, intelligent and has a cracking shot behind him. He's composed and a proven winner, unlike players such as Robin Van Persie who has one trophy to his name and one good season under his belt. I think not getting him and retaining Tevez was a blessing in disguise, but we'll see.

I believe if we were to get RVP dzeko would have been the one sold not tevez

So yes we would have improved with dzeko out and RVP in but im happy

Tevez, Balo , ageroooo, dzeko and even guidetti are more than enough up front

and Tevez is just unplayable

Blooming eck this guy is playing world class football is passing and holding the ball are brilliant keep it up mr tevez i like what im seeing

An in-form Yaya is the most valuable player in the League.
Look at today; when everyone was fannying around passing and winning endless corners who comes up with the attitude to score.

Glad to see Tevez doing what he gets paid for though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.